27

"KIJIYE APNI NAZRO KO
KISI EK KA PAABAND"

-------

Author POV:

Everything was going, everyone was happy for sara and wajdan. Hena artist is doing their work very finely. Amal was doing Hena art on saniya's hands. Every male is busy in their business talk. And wahaiba was sleeping while putting her head on the table. Wajdan sameer and sheriyal saw that she was sleeping and walked towards her.

"Bhoooo" wajdan said and she walked up with a flinch and looked here there then she saw them laughing.

"Aisa na ho barat se phale janaza uthwa dnu main tumhara" she said in pissed looked. Sameer looked at her with a smile because she was looking cute in that that sleepy face. Sheriyal sat in front of her.

"Beta ji mehindi hai aur tum so Rahi ho" he said.

"Mujhe nahi pata, koi mujhe sone nahi deta yahan, subha bhi jaldi utha diya" she said with a cute sad pout, and sameer suddenly wanna pinch her cheeks.

"Kitna ye ladki soti hai" wajdan said and rolled his eyes.

"Tum chup Karo tumhari shadi ki wajah se ye ho raha hai, meri baat suno ye jo kl function hai na usko skip Karo Direct reception karlo na kya ho jaega, tumhara hi Paisa bachega" she said winningly and sameer laughed unknowingly, and she looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Aap ko itni hehehe hansi kyu aa rahi hai" she said and looked at sameer and he slapped himself mentally.

"Acha acha chalo mehindi lagwa to lagwa" sheriyal said.

"Mujhe nahi lagwani" she said and again out her head on the table. Then one boy came and stood between wajdan and sameer, they looked at him confused look.

"Aap kon" wajdan asked.

"Ji mujhe inse kuch bolna hai" he said while pointing towards wahaiba.

"Kya main tumhe nalli nazar aa rahi hnu" she said no she screamed.

"Are ladki aram se sun to lo" sheriyal said and looked at that boy.

"Aa..aap ko du...dulhan bula rahi hai" he said and he was scared to say anything.

"Accha tum niklo yahan se" she said and looked at him and again out her head on the table and they all just looked at each other. They know that she is tired. They all looked at each and Take a deep breath.

"Kya hua sara" wahaiba came and sat beside sara with a smile.

"Tumne mehindi nahi lagwani" sara asked now her mehindi is done and she was just sitting there.

"Abhi Mera man nahi hai, tum batao kuch khaogi" she asked and she nod as no.

Around 6pm

Shafia was walking here and there with a mehindi cone.

"Shafi kya hua hai" waqar asked.

"Kisi ne mujhe mehindi nahi lagai" she said with a pout and fixed her chashma.

"Ao main laga dnu" waqar said and Took the cone from her hands.

"Aap ko ati hai" she asked and he nod jabki sans Lena bhi inko thik se nahi ata. Then she sat on the sofa with him.

After 15min.

5 black cars stop at the door of the haveli one man opens the door of one car then a man in a black suit came out from the can he button his coat and walked towards the garden with a 2 man behind him. Everyone was looking at him except few people. Then asfi looked him and smile.