32

"I'D BE HIS IF HE
ASKED"

----

In evening around 6pm

Khan's family went back to their house and wahaiba's khala was there in her mother's room. Wajdan and Waqar were back at their office, everyone went back to their house. Right now wahaiba was in her room alone with her book she was laying on the bed. When faaz entered in her room, she stood up sat straight. He sat on the sofa.

"Kaise ho faaz" he just nod as yes ki wo thik hai and wahaiba smiles, he was the only child of his parents just like her he was like a brother to her.

"Wahaiba baji, ummmm ye karna zaruri hai ye drama ye act, aap ko pata hai mujhse ye sab nahi hota" faaz said, he was very uncomfortable about this drama like he don't like being center of attraction.

"Tum mere liye ek chota sa kaam nahi kar sakte lanat hai tumhre bhai hone par" wahaiba said and rolled her eyes but faaz didn't say anything because he knows she always said this he refused to do anything.

"Main phir bhi to kar raha hnu" he said in a simple way, he was not smiling or showing any emotions.

"Accha na kuch nahi hota, sameer k andar zyda sabar nahi hai jaldi hi kuch karega" she said and he nod in yes.

"Main kl wapis ja raha hnu, agar kl tak ho gaya to thik warna aap log dehk Lena" he said in a normal way. She looked at him ki koi itna bor kaise ho sakta hai.

"Itni kya jaldi hai faaz" she said and he looked at her.

"Aap ko pata hai main apni classes nahi chhodta par aap liye yahan aya hnu itna jaldi me"he said and wahaiba rolled her eyes, his mother called her sister after Mrs Malik inform her about this rishta she she came here, she leaves 50min far from their house. And Wajdan called Faaz and told him about this plan they know each.

"Accha thik hai bas kardo, chup raho" she said and faaz lay down on the sofa and she again started reading her book. After 21min her phone rang she looked at her phone then, she throws her book on the bed and looked at faaz he was laying on the sofa with hands on his eyes.

"Faaz" she called him he just hmmed in answer.

"Sameer ki call" she said, and he looked at her.

"To main kya karu" he said and she looked at him with a narrowed eyes.

"Pgl insaan, ye phone uthao aur kaho me yahan nahi hnu"

"Main bolu" he said while pointing towards himself, but she didn't pay attention to him and received the call and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello" sameer said and faaz didn't said anything but wahaiba slapped his arm then he said.

"Hello" and Sameer forgot to breath, suddenly he felt a burning sensation in his heart.

"Tum kon ho" he asked in a very cold way.

"Main faaz Abedin, ummm wahaiba chai lene gai hai" and wahaiba gave him a bright smile and thumps up ki bhut accha jhoot bola.

"To tumhare pass unka phone kya kar Raha hai" sameer asked and they can feel he was pissed.

"Kyu ki main unke room main hnu" faaz said and wahaiba was just laughing without any sound.

"Wah----" sameer was saying something but he stopped when he listen.

"Faaz ye lo chai, kise baat kar rahe ho" she asked and faaz was looking at her ki kya notanki ladki hai.

"Pata nahi koi sameer hai" faaz said and she smiled brightly, he was not smiling. And sameer was listening her voice.