25

" NARAAZ HO KAR BHI
HUM TUMSE NARAAZ NAH
HOTE,
KUCH IS TARHA KI MOHABBAT
HAI HUMKO AAPSE"✨

-------

Author POV:

In morning 8am

It's been 2 days they came here, tomorrow is Sara's haldi and right now everyone was present on the dinning table. Mrs Siddique is telling servant some work, mr siddique is busy in newspapers, sara is not present because wahaiba said "ab sheeda haldi me dekhna" and right now she was sleeping. Waqar was checking saman ki list jo asfi ne di thi. Asfi was glaring at maha because she was not eating, wajdan and saniya was talking about something, humza was telling something to shafia and Amal and they were laughing softly. Wahaiba was sitting there with closed eyes because aj wo jaldi uth gai. Then sameer entered in dinning room.

"Good morning" he said and everyone looked at wahaiba who is looking at sameer with pissed looked then she put her cup on the table.

"What is so good about this morning" she asked and he looked at her with confused look.

"Wahaiba usko to chhod do" wajdan and she rolled her eyes then again started drinking her tea. Sameer sat beside Waqar.

"Subha subha Inka mood kyu kharab hai" sameer asked to Waqar in low voice.

"Jaldi uth gai hai" waqar said without looking at him, then sakina came and put the tea pot on the table.

"Sameer beta kuch lo na" said Mrs Siddique.

"Sakina didi black tea bana de sameer bhai ko bas wahi pasand hai" said Shafia and sameer smile because one day he asked her to make him a black coffee and she remembered that.

"Ye black coffee ka hota hai" sakeena asked.

"Kuch zeher jaisa hota hai" wahaiba said and everyone laughed, sameer looked at him with narrowed eyes and she smiled.

"Hum bana de Sam bhai" shafia asked and fixed her chashma.

"Nahi beta chhodo" he said and she nod while fixing her chashma again. And waqar was just looking at her with Little smile, she is just like a sun light bright and Pure. "But why are you looking at her like this" his subconscious mind asked him, "because she is my sister" he thinks. But this is not true he never take her as his sister.

After breakfast everyone got busy in the works.

At night around 9pm.

Sameer was talking with Ramsha in garden, when wahaiba came there, she just wanna talk with him because it's been 2 day they talked with each other but.

"Ramsha meri baat suno tum-----" she just heard this when sameer turned around and saw her, she was standing there with a wide open mouth. He cut the call and said.

"Wahaiba dehko aisa----" he was saying something.

"Ye ye kiss Dayan se aap k iss time par kar rahe hai" she said with narrowed eyes and put her hands on her hips.

"Meri baat----" he again tried to say something but.

"Mujhe Jana hai nahi hai, bhaad me jao aap, usko saath me le kar Jana" she said and run from there,and he run behind her.

In the corridor waqar and shafia was walking because, humza was going home for some work he'll be back tomorrow, right now he is with amal that's why shafia was walking in corridor when waqar saw her and now he his walking with her, she was telling him something and he was just listening. Waqar was drinking a lime water jo ki garam tha but ab thanda hai because he was so lost in her eyes that he forgot to drink. Then he saw wahaiba was coming towards him.