15

"EVERYTHING STARTS WITH A
LITTLE CRUSH AND ENDS,
WITH A LOT OF
TEARS💔"

----

Author POV:

At night around 12:30am

On the other hand wahaiba was walking in the lawn alone and thinking about someone you know whom
Sameer, when her phone starts ringing. She looked at the screen and there was only a number.

"Hello" she said

"Assalamualaikum" she heard a deep voice.

"Walaikum assalam" she said with a smile.

"Aapne phechana" he asked

"Ji aap ko kaise bhul jau" she said with a smile and now she was sitting in the chair.

"Accha to mtlb aap ko main yaad hnu chaliye sun kar accha laga" he said and he was smiling. She can feel that.

"Itni raat ko call kyu ki aur aap k pass Mera number kaise aya" she asked

"Aa gaya kahin se jab Sameer Malik ko koi cheez chahiye ho to kisi se mangta nahi khud le leta hai" he said in his deep voice.

"Oh accha"

"Aap kya kar rahi thi" he asked.

"Kuch nahi lawn me thi"

"Akeli" he asked.

"Main aap ko kyu batau ki akeli hnu ya kisi k saath" she asked.

"Kyu ki maine pucha hai"

"Aap puchte to bhut kuch hai"

"Maine aap se kabhi kuch nahi pucha" he said

"Aap na sahi par aapki ankhe, bhut kuch bolti hai" she said

"Aap ka bracelet usk liyea sorry"

"Maine kahin suna tha aap sorry nahi bolte" she asked

"Aap mere bare me sunti bhi hai" he asked

"Main to aap k bare me soch----" she realised what she was saying.

"Hn wahaiba mein sun raha hnu bola" he just wanna hear that hn main aapke baare me sochti bhi hnu.

"Kuch nahi" she said

"Par main aapke baare me sochta hnu, Maine kabhi nahi socha kisi ladki k baare me,na kabhi dheka kisi ko" he said and he was serious.

"Zain kahan hai Aaj kl" and that was enough for him to get angry or jealous.

"Aap kyu puch rahi hai" he said and he sounds like he was pissed.

"Waise hi"

"Aap ko uske baare me waise hi puchne ki bhi zarurat nahi hai" he said

"Magar kyu" he didn't said anything for 2 minutes.

"Sameer" she said and he forgot everything that he was mad with her or he was jealous.

"Kabhi kisi ka naam aise mt lena ,agar kisi aur ko aap pasand aa gai to usk liye accha nahi hoga rakhta hnu, khuda Hafiz " he said cut the call and was thinking what just happened. What he said he said that he liked her did he just confess.

In morning 5am(fajar ki namaz k wqt)

Maha's POV:

I woke up, and looked around me then I saw a man, Asfandyar siddique my husband. I was just looking at him blankly, he was beautiful, long lashes pointed noise, angelic face. I was lost in his face that didn't realise now he is looking at me.