31

"I DON'T LOVE ME
AND
THAT'S HOW I UNDERSTAND
WHY YOU DON'T EITHER"

------
In the morning around 7:45

When asfi was being romantic with his wife, that time in siddique house sara was doing her breakfast when wahaiba came downstairs, she was in a hurry because she don't wanna go office late today, she looked at sara and she was looking calm jaise usko office hi nahi jana.

"Chalo late ho raha hai" she screamed and she sat on one chair and started Fixing her shoes. But sara didn't said anything she was just looking at her.

"Bhaad me jao main ja rahi hnu tum apne is duniya jahan k faltu Shohar k saath aa jana" and she ran from there and Sara laughed softly ki ye ladki wajdan se kabhi seedhe muh baat nahi kar sakti.

When she came outside the driver was waiting for her and she sat in the car and said ki "jitna jaldi ho sake gadi chaloooo" and driver drives as fast as he can.

When she reached office and looked at her watch it's was 8:01 she smiled and walked towards her table.

In sameer's cabin humza entered with a file in his hand, she said salam to sameer and have him the file.

"Umm wahaiba aa gai" sameer asked and humza sat on the chair in front of him and looked at him.

"Iss duniya me aur log bhi hai bhai, kabhi unka puch le" he said

"Jitna puchu untna bola karo tum" sameer said gave him back the, then humza checked the file and smile, he was about to go when wajdan, sara, and waqar came into sameer's cabin. Humza and sameer looked at them with amused look ki ye kya harkat hai. And they all smiles.

"Assalamualaikum Sameer Bhai" waqar said and looked at him with teasing smile.

"Tum sab yahan kya kar rahe ho" sameer asked without answering waqar and he rolled his eyes because sameer always ignored him like this wajdan and Sara sat on the sofa with hand in hand. And humza was still in shocked.

"Abe o ye park nahi hai, office hai kya tum log idhar aa gae ho Bina batae" humza said and looked all of them with a very na khush nazar.

"Tum apna muh band rakho, hum sameer se baat karne ae hai" wajdan said and looked at sameer with a bright smile. And Sameer was still processing ki ho kya raha hai ye.

"Dehko bhai, ab to hm aa gae hai, to khana whana mangao" waqar said and sat in front of humza who is looking at him with pissed look.

"Kyu tumhare Abba ka walima hai" humza asked and waqar open his mouth to say something but sara spoke.

"Dehke sameer bhai, mujhe ajj Jana hai, aap meri dost k liye serious hai ya nahi, agar nahi hai to hojay kyu ki meri dost bhut zyda serious, aur agar aap ne usko hurt Kiya to phir dekhna main karti kya hnu" sara said more like she warn him ki agar nahi pasand hai to phir bhi kaho ki pasand hai. And sameer looked at her with wide open eyes, and wajdan was sitting there with proud Smile.

"Ek min ye kya baat ho Rahi hai yahan" sameer said jaise kuch pata hi na ho.

"Dehko ko kaise misne ban rahe hai" waqar said and rolled his eyes, because he knows ki acting ho rahi hai.

"Dehko bhai agar serious ho to propose Karo, nahi to uska kahin se rishta aya hai" wajdan said and all of them looked at him with a shocked face.

"Kaisa rishta" sameer asked and stood up from his chair and Sara hide his smile and waqar ne table k niche se humza ko mara he was about to slap him but he winked at him cause he knows wajdan jhoot bol raha tha.