17

"DISTANCE GIVES US
A REASON TO
LOVE HARDER"❤️

-----

Author POV:

Maha changed her dress and now she was doing her makeup when asfi entered the room.

"Assalamualaikum" she said in a low voice he smiled and take off his coat.

"Walikum assalam" he said and sat on the bed egde. His hair was messed, loose tie sleeves fold he was looking tired. Maha gave him a glass of water and he take that.

"Main aap k kapde nikal dnu" she asked. (Sanskari biwi)

"Umm nahi phale yahan baitho" he pulled her on the bed and she sat beside him. But he didn't Leave her hands.

"Aap ka din kaisa Gaya" he asked he was looking at her but she was looking at her hands.

"Thik" she said in low voice. He smiled.

"Aap meri taraf dhek sakti hai aap ka hi hnu main" he said touched her cheeks she looked at him.

"Aa...aap..cha...change----"

"Shhhh,you know what maha, Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki aap mujhe mil jaoge, aap ko pata Maine aap ko nahi dheka tha infact main to ready bhi nahi tha shadi karne ko but ab mujhe lag raha Maine accha Kiya shaadi kar k thank you mujhse shadi karne k liyea" he said in his deep voice he was moving his thumb on her cheeks and she was looking at him and biting her lips out of shyness. Then he kissed her forehead then he gave her choclate.

"Ye lo aap k liyea mujhe nahi pata meri biwi ko choclates bhi pasand hai" he said and looked at her with smile she smiling already.

"Thank you" she said

"Aise to thank you nahi mana jaega" he said

"To phir"

"Kuch karna padega" he said and kissed her cheeks, and again she lost her breath. She was red and he holds her hands more tightly.

"Ab chalo jo maine kara wohi Karo tab aap ka thank you mana jaega" he said in her ears and she was looking at hands and she very nervous her heart beat was very fast, she was trying to free her hands from his hands. But he was holding her hands tightly. Then he laughed.

"Main mazak raha tha aap ko dar hi gai, mere kapde nikal do main fresh ho kar ata hnu" he said leave her hands not before kissing her cheeks again, and walked in bathroom. She was sitting there for 2 minutes to process what just happened.

On the other hand, wahaiba was searching her clothes.

"Kya kar rahi ho" sara asked she to was sitting on her study table.

"Kapde dhek rahi hnu ki kya phenu" wahaiba said and she was still looking in closet.

"Kyu" sara asked jaan kar kar.

"Wo same------ ahem me..Mera mtlb hai guest aa rahe hai aacha thode lagta hai aise, tum bhi change karlo" she said and Sara smile on her nervousness.

"Hn hn guest aa rahe hai" sara said and wahaiba run towards bathroom because she was blushing.

In Asfi room

Maha was in the closet looking for something when asfi entered in closet only in his towels.

"Aap ka kapde Maine nikal di----" and she turned to looked him and booooom he was standing there only in his towels. She covered her eyes with his palm.