11

BE THE REASON,
SOMEONE BELIEVES
IN GOODNESS OF
PEOPLE✨

AUTHOR POV:

After 15min Sara's mehindi was done. She started walking here and there and searching for wajdan. When someone said

"Hello again"

Sameer's POV:

After finishing some work. I searched for her you know for whom. My wahaiba. (She is not yours). Shut up author she is mine. So as I was searching for her I saw her and she was searching for someone. Me? I question myself. So I walked towards her and Said.

"Hello again" but when she turned around she was not wahaiba she was sara. Allah this is embarrassing.

"Hello" she said with a confusing look. She can clearly see how nervous I was

"Hi wo main" I said and slapped myself mentally because I was not able to speak.

"Aapne socha main wahaiba hnu" she said without hesitation. How can she know that.

"No I was searching for ummmm for wajdan did you see him" seriously sameer wajdan you didn't even talk with him not even once.I saw his name on Sara's palm so took his name. I cursed myself mentally.

"Nahi main unko bata dungi ki aap unko puch rahete the" and then she walked from there and I breathed. Allah what the hell just happened. And why the hell they wear the same dress.

"Aur sameer bhai sab thik" humza came and he put his hand on my shoulder I looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Kya hua Sade hue aloo jaisa muh kyu banaya hai" he said and laughed.

"Hato yahan se pgl" i was annoyed because I didn't talk with her today. First because of that zain and now because of Sara. I stamp my feet on the ground. And went from there.

Sara's POV:

As I was searching for wajdan Sameer Bhai came he thinks I am wahaiba. His face was red because of embarrassment. That's why I didn't say anything when he asked for wajdan out of the blue. I know he and wajdan didn't talk with each other Allah knows why. Then I walked from there and then I saw wajdan was in the garden talking with someone. The garden was decorated beautifully with flowers. I walked towards him. He looked at me and rolled his eyes and excused himself.

"Wajdan" i called him when he ignored me and started walking. He stopped and said without looking at him.

"Kya kaam hai" he said in his pissed voice. Is he really angry with me for that small thing.

"Aap naraz hai" I asked because I can feel that he was upset.

"Main kon hota hnu naraz hone wala" he said and turned towards me with a sarcastic smile. For this smile I can really do anything. I smiled and showed him my palm where his name was written. His experience changed immediately his eyes sparked and he smiled and looked at me with a spark in his eyes.

"See my name looked beautiful on your hands" he said and smile ear to ear.

"Hn magar meri mehindi to kharab ho gai na" I said and looked at me with an upset pout on his face. Allah, way this man is cute and hot at the same time. How can he make my heart run a marathon.

"You looked cute when you got upset Mr future husband" I said and suddenly his eyes got all dark and he smirked and walked 2 steps towards me and said in his deep husky voice which was enough for me to get Shivered.