22

"YOU HAVE A PLACE
IN MY HEART NO
ONE COULD BE
EVER HAVE"

--------

AUTHOR POV:

Everyone one came back except waqar.

On the other hand waqar was very frustrated that he didn't wanna leave that girl alone but he don't wanna take her with him. Right now he was sitting in his car with shafia and she was eating chips which he bought for her and he looked at her, he was very beautiful not with a fair skin but not dark also but her face is glowing, Black eyes long lashes, duppata was covering her head properly and she was still wrapping a chadaar around her body. He sign loudly. And she looked at him.

"Hum Kahan jainge" she asked innocently and he looked at her she was innocent, pure soul. He didn't said anything just drove back to penthouse with her.

When she saw penthouse she asked excitedly.

"Ye aap ka ghar hai" she asked and he looked at her she smiling ear to ear he nod as no. Then he walked inside, he opened one room and said

"Aap abhi yahan so jao hm kl subha 5 baje nikalinge"

"Kahan k liyea" she asked.

"Meri barbadi k pass" he said in low voice she just looked him with confused look and he nod as no and went towards His room.

In morning waqar and shafia left for siddique house. In siddique house Everyone was eating dinner now Mr and Mrs siddique is back. They were also present on the dinning table. Saniya and wahaiba was talking about something in a very low voice and Sara was just looking at them with a narrowed eyes.

"Ye waqar kb aega" asked asfi, maha was in her room because she was not feeling well.

"Pata nahi bada pareshan lag raha tha wo" said wahaiba and then her phone vibrates and she looked at his and smile there was a msg showing.

"Main 12 baje aunga" and she smiled.

"Tum kyu muskura Rahi ho" sara asked and wahaiba just nod as no.

15min

Waqar entered the siddique house with shafia she was still wearing the same dress, covering her body and half face with chadaar she was walking behind waqar.

When he entered bano went to call asfi.

"Chote sahab, wo waqar baba kisi ladki ko le kar ae hai" and saniya chocked in her oxygen.

"Ladki" asfi said and they all walked in lounge where he was sitting and shafia was looking around with a wide eyes.

"Waqar" asfi said and waqar shoot up from his place.

"Assalamualaikum Bhai" waqar said.

"Walikum assalam ye kon hai" asfi said looked at shafia

"Yee..." waqar just said this and looked at asfi.

"Tumne nikah kar liya" wahaiba said without thinking what she was talking. And Sara was just looking at that with wide eyes and saniya sat on the sofa dramatically.

"Toba hai wahaiba kya bol rahi ho" waqar said with shocking face.

"To phir ye kon hai, kahin tumne.." asfi said with narrowed eyes.

"Kaisi baat kar rahe hai Bhai main bilkul pak hnu aap ko main Aisa lagta hnu, aap ko mujh par zara bharosa nahi hai" waqar asked with wide eyes.

"Nahi" asfi said in a simple way and Sara and wahaiba hid there laugh and saniya was just looking at that girl with weird look.