3

WILL YOU BE MY MOON?
I'LL BE YOUR NIGHT FOREVER.

Author POV:

Next day was as beautiful as the previous one. In siddique house everyone was busy because they're going to the Malik house today to fix a date for asfandyar and maha's wedding. In morning when Mrs Siddique told Asfandyar that they are going today at Malik house so he said

"Ammi Meri bhut important meeting hai mujhse koi umeed na lagaiye ki ye ki main jaunga"

"Tumse bol kon Raha hai jane ko main bas bata rahi ho" Mrs Siddique said thi

(Asfi tumhari bhi koi izzat nahi hai)

Right Know Sara was in a kitchen make tea for her and for wahaiba when Wajdan entered

"Assalamualaikum" wajdan said with a beautiful smile

Wajdan POV:

When I entered the house I ask bano to make tea for me so she told me that

"Sara baji kitchen me hai wo chai hi bana rahi hai"

I got very excited because I didn't see her for 2 days. I went towards the kitchen and saw her in black long shirt and white plazo and white hijab and black duppata with a black watch in her left hand obviously everyone knows that she is obsessed with watches. She was very focused on her phone. I stood there for five minutes just to saw my angel. She always looks beautiful with or without makeup. Then I walk towards her and say salaam.

"Walikum assalam Wajdan bhai aap ko kuch chaahiyea" Sara said with a beautiful smile on her face

"Ummm hn chai agar mil jae aap k haath ki to kya hi baat ho" I ignore the fact that she just called me bhai. And she was wearing her chasma today allah she is looking cute. And I didn't realise that main usko ghoor raha tha.

"A-aap mujhe aise k-kyu dhek rahe hai" she said while getting all shy. Her cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

"Ahem k-kuch nahi tum shaam ko chalogi na asfi k sasural" when she asked me this I move my eyes from her face and slap myself mentally. Then I asked her a question trying not to look embarrassed.

"Ji main bhi jaungi aur ye le aap ki chai" she give me my tea and leave from there without looking at me. And was smiling like an idiot

Sara POV:

Walked from there as fast as I can because wajdan was there and my heart was beating very fast. Like I can feel my heart. And he looked soooo soooo hot in that blue suit. And the way he was stearing at me oh that was so awkward. Wahaiba always told me that he has a crush on me but I never believe her. Because he always treated me like sister. And that annoying. When I open my room. I saw wahaiba laying on my bed and reading her novel again and smiling. I gave her a mug and sit beside her.

"Kya hua hai" wahaiba asked me when she saw me in a deep thought

"Kuch bhi nahi hua" i said and Take a sip from my mug

"Tum wajdan bhai se mil kar i ho na" she said with a confidence.

"Tum ko kaise pata" i ask with a shocked face like how can she read my face this easily.

"Tumhare face par itna bada bada lhika hai" wahaiba said and then she sat properly and started drinking her tea.

"Such batao kya itna obvious hai" I asked her.

"Itne se bhi zyda aur tum bata kyu nahi deti" she said

"Bakwaas nahi karo mujhe nahi batana kuch bhi" I said and took a sip from my mug.