18

"YOU'RE THE BEST THING
I'VE EVER WAITED
FOR"✨✨

-----

Author POV:

Around 2pm in the afternoon

When humza was going crazy at that time in siddique house Everyone was in the lounge bano was making tea for them and the sameer was looking at someone with the same dark eyes like he wanted to stab a knife in his heart.

Sameer and asfi and maha was sitting at the same sofa. In front of them wahaiba then waqar then Sara and Saniya.

"Bhai main bhul gaya kl ka invitation aaya hai Maheen sikandar  Ki taraf se unki engagement party hai sari family ko bulaya hai" waqar said and asfi nod.

"Wo sikandar group and co. Wali Maheen sikandar" sameer asked and asfi looked at him sara was busy in her phone and now Saniya is sitting besan wahaiba and they were talking about something.

"Tum jante ho" asfi asked and unknowingly His hands touched with his wife's hand and looked at her ab to unko moka mil Gaya tha haath kaise na pakadte wo. And he grap his hand and again looked at sameer. And she was sitting like a statue. Trying to free her hand but koi faida nahi hai he was rubbing his thumb on her hand.

"Hn unk saath ek project kara tha maine" sameer said.

"Aacha to aap ko bhi invitation aya hoga" Waqar asked and Sameer just nod his head because his eyes Don't wanna leave someone's face.

"To kl sab jainge, aur suno meri baat tum wahaiba allah k waste kl kisi ki dress par kuch mt girana" waqar said and looked at wahaiba.

"Meri koi galti nahi thi wo ladki bakwaas kar rahi thi Sara k bare me to maine ketchup gira di simple" wahaiba told them like she didn't do anything wrong and sameer was looking at her and thinking "kya item pasand kar liya hai maine"

"Wo bhi white dress par" saniya said

"Dil to kar Raha tha muh nochlu par chhod diya Mera haath ganda ho jata itna makeup Kiya hua tha usne" she said and everyone laughed loudly.

Then Sameer's phone rang he looked at his phone humza was calling.

"Hello humza kya hua"

"Bhai aap kahan wo Amal bhai" humza was speaking with a terrific voice.

"Kya hua hai amal ko" sameer said stood up and everyone looked at him with concern.

"Bhai mujhe nahi pata wo bhut ro rahi thi wo ghar se bhaag gai aur main use lene ja raha hnu aap kahan ho" humza said and he was driving very fast.

"Main asfi bhai k ghar tum bas Amal ko ghar le kar ao" sameer said and cut the phone.

"Bhai kya hua hai Amal ko" maha asked and she walked towards sameer he looked at her but didn't said anything.

"Batao sameer kya hua hai" asfi asked in a loud voice and maha looked at him with teary eyes.

"Mujhe nahi pata, humza ne bas itna bola ki wo Amal ko lene ja raha hai wo ghar se bhaag gai hai kyu bhagi hai nahi pata" sameer said with a straight face wahaiba was looking at her with concern he was scared, scared of losing another sister he said on the sofa with face in his hand. Wahaiba run towards kitchen and bring a glass of water and give him.

"Sameer ye le Pani" she said and he looked at her she was biting her lips he looked at her and take a glass from her eyes he take one sip and put the glass on the table wahaiba kneeled down in front of him and said.