last part

AUTHOR POV:

There is a hustle and bustle in khan house because that was Friday and miss wahaiba Khan is going to get married. She was sitting with her father, you know emotional drama and all. Her mother was busy in kitchen, ordering servents. Mrs Siddique and wahaiba's phuphu was checking some other work. Sara and wajdan was not here till now because you know why🙈.

Waqar was checking Decoration without talking or doing anything. He was very serious.

Around 12pm before jumma ki namaz

Wajdan came with Sara and after greeting everyone she walked towards wahaiba's where saniya and Shafia was sitting but doing nothing. And after that wajdan went to Malik house with waqar.

When she entered wahaiba was sitting there all frustrated. She greeted her very happily but recieved a very tight slapped on his arm.

"Duniya me 10 dhokebaaz dost mare honge tab tum ja paida Hui ho. Tumhe zara sharam na i itna late aa rahi ho" she said,she was very angry and Sara was just standing there with innocent face.

"Sorry na wo wajdan--"

"Kya wajdan kon wajdan, kya wo insaan mujhse zyda important hogaya hai, hn bolo. Thik hai shamj gai ab jao apne us wajdan k pass main khud kuch kar lungi apna tumhari zarurat nahi hai mujhe" and again she sat on her place with a very pissed look. And Sara kneeled down in front of her.

"I'm sorry wahi. Mujhe pata hai mujhe rukna chahiye tha par. Subha me bhut dard thi pair main kya karti. Accha ab to main aa gai hnu aab chalo utho ready hote hai" sara with a very innocent way, and wahaiba looked at her with side eyes, and rolled her eyes. Then Sara removed her hijab and Shafia came and sat wahaiba hugging her from side.

"Sara aapi aapki gurdan par kya hua hai" sara touched her neck and wahaiba looked at her like a flash of ligh. And she smiled nervously. And saniya she was lost in her phone.

"Shafia beta jao to zara aunty se chai bol do" wahaiba said without looking at shafia, she was looking at sara with a sharp look, and Shafia fixed her duppata and she walked out from the room.

"Ye ye begarti karne k liyea tum Ghar gai thi, toba hai waise sara Maine socha tumhari life me main important hnu par nahi tum to, chi" wahaiba said and Sara just cursed her husband under her breath, and then she clear her thorat and about to say something but.

"Accha to isliye dard ho Rahi hai tumko, nahi nahi thik hai tum phale apni planning karlo Mera kya hai meri khair hai" wahaiba said and rolled her eyes.

"Are meri pyaari dost, main batane lagi thi tumko. Sorry na thoda sa late kya hogai tum to bilkul hi shuru ho gai, aur tum ajj bhi waise hi important ho gussa thuko warna sameer bhai dar jainge" sara said and hugged her tightly from side, she was smiling brightly.

"Hanso nahi zeher lag rahi ho, hato yahan se mujhe ready hona hai" she said and about to stood up but.

"Tum kyu main karungi tumko ready, aisa karungi sameer bhai behosh hi ho jainge" sara said and laughed softly, she can't even get mad with her friend because she was so cute, and sunshine of her life.

On the other hand in Malik house Everyone was sitting and chilling. Maha was with amal and asfi wajdan and waqar with sameer and humza.

Humza was laying no he was not he was sleeping like always, sameer was tapping on the floor continuously, wajdan was blushing while thinking what happened previous night. Waqar was sitting there in his own world.

"Kya hai Sameer, zameen par pair marna band karo" asfi said after getting all irritated. Wajah came out from his own world, waqar was sitting just like that and humza I think he is dead.