20

"EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
IS SO DAMN
ADDICTING"♥️

-------

Author POV:

Around 9pm

When everyone was busy with themselves, sara was standing with amal talking about something or someone, at that time wahaiba was sitting with waqar at that time one man walked towards sara and gave her a glass of juice and Sara Take that and smile but wahaiba was being wahaiba he clicked her picture and send that picture to wajdan and waqar was just looking at her with wide open mouth.

"Muh band karo ek macchar andar ka tour kar k aa bhi gaya" wahaiba said to Waqar and smiled.

"Kya cheez ho tum" he asked with a shocked face. And wahaiba flipped her imaginary hair.

"Ab dhekna 10 second me wajdan bhai ka call aega" and after 10 seconds happened what she said. And waqar looked at her with wide eyes. And wahaiba smirked. And left from there

"Assalamualaikum wajdan" sara said with a smile.

"Walikum assalam Sara kahan ho tum" he asked he sounded pissed.

"Main engagement party me kyu" sara told him innocently and she was confused. Totally unaware about what his beloved friend did.

"Aur kisse baat kar rahi ho" he asked in a very rough voice.

"Amal se" she told him and that was true she was talking with Amal, and that man told him that she is married.

"Wow mtlb ab tum jhutt bhi bologi" he said.

"Maine kb jhutt bola such hai aap Amal se baat karle mere saath hi khadi hai----" but before she can say further he cut the call and she was totally confused what just happened and from her table wahaiba was just enjoying the view (aise dosto se to dhusman acche 2 dhusman acche 3 bhi chalainge)

"Ab aap ne kya kiya hai" sameer asked and he was standing there with a small smile and Putting his hand in his pocket. She looked at him and smiled while biting her lips and said.

"Nothing bas kisi ko regret karwa rahi thi uska America jana" and again she looked at sara. And he sat beside her.

"Kahan se ata hai ye sab demaag me" he said and she looked at him.

"Pata nah-----" before she can complete her sentence someone came.

"Hello" a boy came towards them and said

"Mera naam nemat hai" he said to wahaiba and sameer was looking at him with dark eyes.

"Shakal se azaab lag rahe ho" she said with a sarcastic smile and that man's smile disappeared in a second and sameer shook his head on her antics.

"Aap ka kya naam hai" that man asked and Sameer just sat to make himself comfortable for the show.

"Khatija bano" she said and sameer Clear throat and hid his smile.

"Wow, nice name aap ki shadi ho gai" he asked.

"Hn ye shohar baithe to hai mere" he said pointing towards sameer and he choked in his own oxygen and started coughing and that man just looked at Sameer and went from there and then wahaiba winked at sameer. And sameer raised his one eyebrow and came closer to her ears and said.

"To begum ghar chale" he said in his husky voice and wahaiba felt butterflies in her stomach because of his hot voice. And her cheeks turned red. He smiled seeing his effect on her.