Chapter Six ⁜ Embracing the Fall

Getting back into the house without looking like the kisses they shared didn't completely alter Chay's view of the world cost Chay all the strength had

Getting back into the house without looking like the kisses they shared didn't completely alter Chay's view of the world cost Chay all the strength had. But once he got in, shut the door and slid down to sit on the floor in a truly dramatic fashion, that's when he allowed himself to lose his mind properly. He loved that kiss. Well, both of those kisses. Technically, three, but he counts those two in the car as one. He guesses that what shocked him the most was the intensity of the emotions he felt every time Kim's lips captured his. He doesn't think that he should feel so much with someone whom he kissed for the first time, someone whom he barely knows. It just doesn't seem possible, and yet Chay has never felt more light-headed, and his heart was never more loud during a kiss than it was with Kim. And yeah, Kim is attractive, and Chay can't deny that despite all that shit that happened, he likes Kim's company—well, if he wouldn't, then he wouldn't agree to be his boyfriend—but still... that kiss—Chay can still feel Kim's lips linger on his. The intensity of them and their warmth. And the way Kim got out of the car because he wanted one more kiss—and the desperation in his voice when he asked for more. Chay feels a huge smile spreading on his lips and a giddy feeling in his stomach, it doesn't even feel like butterflies more like a volcano erupting inside of him whenever he remembers the feeling of Kim's lips on his own.

He looks down at his phone. That's Kim's number right there. He has a mob boss' number on his phone. This is crazy. This whole thing is crazy!

The more he is looking at the phone number, the more reality hits Chay—he has agreed to be the boyfriend of a mob boss.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

The days go by slower than Chay would want them. Heck, even a snail can move faster than that. He wakes up, he makes his bed, has breakfast, puts on his uniform, and heads to uni. There, he spends most of his days. Then he goes to see the children at the orphanage where he spent most of his childhood. He plays with them, he talks to the social workers and teachers there—he has already given a small portion of the money to the director of the orphanage. Looking at the two million in his bank account one night, Chay figured that it would be better to just give the orphanage and charities smaller donations here and there instead of having to explain how the heck did he come across so much money and that no...it wasn't a bank robbery! If he is not at uni or at the orphanage, he is again on the streets doing some busking. It's especially then when he thinks about Kim. For a couple of brief seconds here and there Chay may have even thought that he saw Kim watching him again, but whenever he tried to find him he couldn't and he guesses that that's probably a good thing—Kim is keeping his word, but it's also a bad thing because if Kim isn't really there but Chay thinks that he is then Chay is pretty much losing his mind over a man he didn't even know days ago and who gave him the best kiss Chay have ever had. It's all a little bit concerning if nothing else.