Chapter Fifteen ⁜ Mafia Prince

Kim didn't want to fall asleep after Chay left him alone

Kim didn't want to fall asleep after Chay left him alone. He wanted to stay up and wait for Chay to come back just to be sure that everything was okay. That he wasn't sleeping peacefully while his Chay was in danger.

But, here Kim is now. Eyes slowly fluttering open, he can hear a shower running in the bathroom. His room is dark just like it always is and from behind the drawn curtains, he can see that it is dark outside as well. That must mean it's still the night... and his Chay came safely back to him. Knowing that Chay is right next to him, that he is safe, makes Kim immediately feel better. It's as if two invisible pairs of hands that had been straining Kim's body since Chay had left, suddenly disappeared.

Slowly, Kim turns around and checks the time on his phone. Almost midnight. It's a good thing that he woke up now. Despite how much he had tried not to fall asleep, he must have fallen asleep because of some medication that the doctor gave him, but whatever, Chay is safe and is here with him and it's just the right time for Kim to be the first one to wish his sweetheart happy birthday.

Chay's birthday. Kim frowns a little, patiently waiting for the door of the bathroom to finally open. Chay's birthday was supposed to be the day when they would do everything Chay would want. The day when Kim did hope that they would spend some quality time in bed, but not by lying around and hoping that Kim's wounds would heal as soon as possible. But the thing is, Kim isn't bothered by pain that much. If he were buried deep within Chay and he would hear Chay moaning his name in pleasure, the pain would be the last thing that Kim would feel at that moment. But Kim knows that Chay cares about him and doesn't want to do anything that would hurt him in any way. So, Kim might just say bye-bye to his birthday plans for Chay. Or he should just stop thinking about sex. But it's Chay. Kim wants him in all the ways possible. But what he wants can now go aside. What matters is what Chay wants. Kim can just stay in bed and listen to Chay talking and it would be the best thing Kim would ever do in his life.

Kim is so deep in his thoughts that it takes him to feel the bed moving before he gets back into the present and realizes that Chay is already out of the bathroom, making his way towards him. Kim can already smell his own shower gel, now mixed with the natural scent of Chay's body it makes his head dizzy. Chay smells so good-Kim wants to bury his nose into Chay's hair and stay like that all night. Can he do that? Maybe he can.

"Hey, sweetheart," Kim whispers, his voice a little raspy from sleeping.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" Chay asks, and even though it's dark around, Kim can still see a little pout that appears on Chay's pretty lips.

"Not really," Kim shakes his head. "It's good that I'm up because it's already midnight and that means-"

"That means you should be sleeping," Chay interrupts Kim playfully.

"No," Kim protests with a smile, "that means that I should kiss you happy birthday."

Kim can feel Chay closing the gap between them, one of Chay's hands slowly caressing over his hair-it sends pleasant shivers all over Kim's body. Chay's breath fans over Kim's lips, "are you feeling a little bit better?"