Chapter Seventeen ⁜ The Sweetest Kind of Sin

EVERYONE, HOLY WATER READY?

Kim had no doubt that Chay would handle Miranda with grace. From that moment in the restaurant, when Chay handled himself without any trouble, Kim just knew that Chay had it in him, in his blood. He was born to be like Kim. Born to live in a world where trust is your biggest weakness, but without it, you won't survive. Where the good are the rarity and the bad are everywhere you look. But Chay... Chay knows exactly how to walk through a fire and dance through a bullet rain. And Kim... Kim is in love.

But not even the knowledge of it prepared him for seeing it with his own eyes. It didn't prepare him for that burning desire, which started in the pit of his stomach and was now in every cell of his body. He needs Chay. He needs to devour him. He needs to make Chay crave him and only him. He wants to make Chay cry. Wants to make him beg for every touch. Wants to be the only thing permanently engraved on Chay's mind, his body, his heart. He needs to own him. Just the way Chay owns him from the moment Kim laid his eyes on him for the first time.

It's the kind of carnal desire that is getting stronger; keeps consuming Kim more and more with every passing second, every move Chay makes, every word he speaks.

He can hear Chay's calm voice when he orders Miranda to repeat after him, 'I won't ever marry Kimhan Theerapanyakul. Kimhan Theerapanyakul isn't mine.' And the urge to show Miranda how true those words are right here right now is almost unstoppable. But then he focuses on the hedge clippers in Chay's hands, how he holds them without an ounce of discomfort, how his slender fingers grip them tightly, ready to press and make Miranada scream in agonising pain.

Miranda is terrified that Chay will do it but hopes he won't.

Chay just said that he might not do it if Miranda says what she is supposed to say.

And Kim, he is almost a hundred percent sure that Chay will do it. If he learned something about Chay since they met for the first time, it's that Chay's threats aren't just empty words. And everyone who won't take them seriously is a dead fool.

"Fuck," Kim swears under his breath. Chay is so hot—being the only step between Miranda's safety and pain. Holding all that power in his hands. Kim wants those hands wrapped around his body. Wants those nails to scratch his skin, make him bleed, make him feel the power Chay holds, make him suffocate with it.

He wants to give Chay all the time in the world to deal with Miranda, but he can't... he can't go on much longer like this. He needs to feel Chay's skin under his touch. Needs to swallow all his moans when he fucks him until he cries. Kim has no idea how he will survive the ride back home without first making Chay his in all the ways possible. If he is honest with himself, he doesn't want to waste time driving home. He wants to take Chay right here. Rough and dirty. And then, when they get home he can lay him in silky sheets and make love to him, slow and gentle again and again until they fall asleep tangled in each other's bodies.