Chapter Ten ⁜ Trust

Chay bites his lip, "are you kidnapping me?"

"And what if I am?"

Chay doesn't doubt Kim's words—he firmly believes that Kim would kidnap him if Chay didn't want to stay with him. And Chay should find it allarming. Should fight and run as far as he can, and never look back.

But that wouldn't be Chay. Chay likes this. He maybe likes it too much. Likes Kim's attention. Likes how Kim can't get enough of him, how he keeps crushing their bodies together closer and closer as if it's never close enough. Likes how Kim's attention didn't waver from him even for a second. But above all of this, Chay must admit that he is relishing in Kim's obsession. The longer he is subjected to it, the more he loves it. It's like there's an addiction growing inside of him—an addiction to feel Kim's obsession all over him. To think that he almost sent Kim to hell when he asked him for dinner... Thank god, he didn't. Chay loves it here—in Kim's arms, comfortable on his lap... he feels needed, desired, loved. It's all things that are creating a warm fuzzy feeling in his chest, and Chay wants that feeling to never disappear.

But as much as he wants it, right now, he has to leave Kim's warm arms and go back home. No matter if there is an angry mob boss somewhere planning his death, Chay still has a life outside of this whole mafia mess that he has to take care of.

"Then I let you," Chay casually replies to Kim's teasing. "But not today—I have to go home." He starts trying to get out of Kim's grip. "We'll see each other on Friday."

Kim pulls him back on his lap. His hold is firm, firmer than before. "You aren't going anywhere!" Chay hears Kim's growl next to his ear. It sends pleasant shivers down his spine. That's another thing—Chay might enjoy possessive Kim more than he thought he would. But this can't distract him now.

He puts his hand on Kim's—warm and strong on his waist. Chay knows that if he wants Kim to let him go, he has to give him a reason that would in no way seem that he wants to leave Kim... It's just that he has to. And that's not that hard because it's true. It's not that Chay wants to get away from Kim, but he has to—his stupid university, his precious Al Capone... Chay has things to take care of, so he starts explaining, "I am. Kim... you know that I have my last exam on Thursday. Plus, I have a cat at home that I need to feed. And that's not even an excuse—I really have a cat."

"I know you do. I know that you have a cat and an exam to take, but you are staying with me, Chay!"

Chay looks at Kim, he was expecting Kim to act exactly like this—to fight just to keep Chay with him. But Chay has a way to fight as well. "Kimhan, are you forcing me to stay here?"

Chay watches Kim shakes his head and feels himself being drawn even deeper into Kim's arms. Their chest collides, and Chay just lets his hands settle around Kim's body. He feels Kim's breath dancing over his skin when Kim says, "I'm not, sweetheart. But you have to stay with me. I can't let you go. Not again."