Chapter Twenty-Three ⁜ The Offer He Didn't Refused

Kim groans, painting his husband's hole with his release

Kim groans, painting his husband's hole with his release. He makes a trail of wet kissing up his husband's neck and connects their lips in a messily  breathless kiss.

"What a morning," he breathes out into the kiss, his cock lazily twitching in Chay's body.

Chay hums and pulls Kim down on himself even more, teeth teasingly biting into Kim's skin, "perfect start to a perfect day."

"Every day with you is perfect," Kim mumbles into the crook of Chay's neck.

"Oh, yeah?" Chay giggles. "Tell me more..."

"Hmm," Kim glides his hand down Chay's hips, digging his fingers deep into Chay's milky thighs, "you feel so good wrapped around my cock, sweetheart. I could stay like this all day. You—keeping me warm. Me—marking every inch of you with my lips. What a privilege to have you as my husband. What a blessing to be able to worship you every second of my life. My beautiful husband. My only love."

Chay dances his fingers through Kim's hair and leans in to whisper on Kim's lips, "I'm obsessed with you, husband," before their lips melt into one another again.

Kim could spend days telling Chay how much he loves and adores him. How there's nothing better in this world than Porchay Theerapanyakul in his arms. How he is the happiest man in the world, and as long as he will have Chay by his side, he will always be.

But even longer can Kim spend kissing his husband. Sometimes, when their lips meet, Kim thinks that he doesn't need to breathe. Chay's lips can keep him alive forever. Kissing Chay always feels like the exploration of a new journey. It's never the same. Every time, it brings new magic into Kim's life. Kim's favourite are the quiet sounds that Chay always makes. Short giggle, low moan, or almost a silent gasp. He doesn't even think that Chay realized he is making those sounds, but they are everything to Kim. His favourite sound.

Just like the taste of Chay's lips. It would be unfair to compare it to anything else in the world because there's nothing quite like it. The taste of Chay's lips is better than anything else. Kim falls asleep and wakes up with it every night and every day. And it's only his. His little treasure. His perfect secret.

"Gosh, sweetheart..." Kim moans into the kiss when Chay bites his bottom lip teasingly. "I can do this whole day."

Chay smiles and pecks Kim's lips one more time, "any other day, I would say yes, but today we are hosting the charity event, remember?"

Kim groans and buries his head into Chay's neck, "if it wasn't for you, I would cancel it."

"But you love me too much to do that," Chay whispers and slides his hands down Kim's back, squeezing his ass.

"Hmm, someone's naughty," Kim bites into Chay's neck.

"I'm learning from the best."

Kim smirks and lifts himself up to look his husband in the eyes, "you know, I think we should start preparing for the event. A lot of things can happen there..."