Chapter Twelve ⁜ Lust & Jealousy

Chay looks around

Chay looks around. He is sitting in bed, freshly out of the shower, waiting. Waiting for Kim. Chay's bed is way smaller than Kim's. It feels almost tiny in comparison. And it makes Chay happy. The smaller the bed, the closer they will have to be. Not like Chay doesn't think that Kim wouldn't glue himself to him anyway, but still... Chay can't wait to fall asleep wrapped around Kim and wake up just the same. He has been wanting that since their first kiss. Kim doesn't even know how fast Chay actually fell for him.

Quickly, Chay shakes his head and grabs a phone to distract himself until Kim gets out of the shower. For a moment, Chay regrets that he told Kim to pack his own clothes. It would be interesting to see Kim in Chay's clothes and for Chay, utterelly devastating as well. He should stop thinking about Kim or Kim in his clothes or Kim in his bed or Kim—oh look, a random kitten video on Instagram, now that's a good distraction, but when Chay squints his eyes a little the kitten looks like Kim as well.

Chay wants to throw his phone away in frustration, but then Kim walks in. Chay holds his breath for a moment, trying his best to gain his composure. But it is fucking hard. Kim... Kim has decided to be Kim and make Chay's mind go places he really doesn't want to go today... maybe on his birthday. Maybe. Kim's shirt is nowhere to be found and his black silk pyjama pants are the only piece of clothing that is keeping Chay from going completely nuts, but that's okay, Chay is a big boy, he can handle this. And by the look Kim is giving him, Kim is too lost in lusting over Chay to notice that Chay is lusting over him as well.

So Chay plays it cool. He clears his throat and puts his phone away. "Don't look at me like that, Kimhan," he says.

Chay is watching with his breath hitched as Kim slowly makes his way to his bed and when he gets in and his eyes are scrutinizing Chay with so much intensity that it makes Chay's head spin, Kim finally speaks, "like what?"

"Like you want to bend me over and fuck the life out of me," Chay whispers as he climbs into Kim's lap, hands resting around Kim's neck. He leans closer to Kim's ear, "because that's not happening... tonight."

Oh god, Chay freaking loves it on Kim's lap. This is nice. And it's fun to tease Kim and watch him how he is trying his best not to lose his goddamn mind. At least Chay knows that he isn't alone in this.

He feels Kim's hands gripping his waist tightly. It sends pleasant shivers all over Chay's body. Kim can hold him even tighter; Chay won't mind.

"Are you trying to kill me, sweetheart?"

Chay has to giggle—Kim is so adorably desperate, "no, I'm just setting up boundaries."

"How about a kiss?" Kim asks.

I would give you all the kisses in the world, Chay thinks, but something about Kim asking for one kiss makes him want to play a little. So he leans in and pecks Kim's lips, but then he immediately pulls away even though he doesn't want to. He really doesn't.