Disclaimer/ AN

IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ!

The majority of this story is in first person while alternative pov's, However, there are snippets in third person included.

My characters are complex with distinct personalities, specifically this book's love interest, This book's love interest is not to everyone's liking but a reminder this is a DARK ROMANCE! I must say please trust the progress, I don't make characters a certain way if it doesn't have meaning behind them!

WARNING This will end up being a love triangle if you hate love triangles I suggest you exist the book (Tho it'll be very clear who'll she end up with)

AGAIN THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE! there will be very cautious scripts! IF YOU ARE VERY SENSITIVE TO DARK SCRIPTS PLEASE I RECOMMEND YOU EXIST MY BOOK LOVE YOU <3

There will be explicit sexual content, Violence, and very triggering subject themes such as (Stalking, Murder, SA, Abuse, Violence, Firearms, Launguge, Smut!!, OD, Personality Disorder,(Dissociative identity disorder, Psychotic behavior) Grief and Loss)

Again, this is a dark romance.

Please be kind I'm a new author and still learning, English isn't my first language so there might be a few errors and bad spelling.

If you don't like my books I really don't mind many other people love them and support and love me and I'm extremely grateful for them thank you <3

But if you aren't enjoying my book no need for hate just exit the book please and thank you.

Please be kind toward one another in the comments I can't control what other people say or do but please realize you never know what a person is going through, through that small screen, Most likely ignore them and continue with your day unless it's something very harmful I would recommend you report the comment.

I know since I do the same thing reading is an escape universe for all of us distracts us from reality let's not create a negative space :)

In the end, if you're going through things you may private message me or send me an email and our talks will be just between us and stays between us I'll try my best to take some time for you because I know a lot of people are going through a very hard time right now and need some comfort and advice.

Please do not steal my work

It has caught my attention that some people are stealing my projects and not giving me credit, I put a lot of work and effort into my books I love my books being detailed with characters' aesthetics, and the same thing with the covers

If you do see one of my works on someone's page please report them, Or if you are to use one of my works please give me credit and I'll most likely allow it I'm a very nice person and I hate having to be rough in some type of way and when I do it's most likely serious to me.

Okay done!

Enjoy Saint <3