Chapter 31: Antidote

Damian

Carrying drunk Celeste in my arms I kick my door open and rush toward the bathroom, quickly kneeling she throws up.

Sighing I ran a hand through my hair as I flushed down the toilet, "I thought I told you not to drink too much Princesa" Rubbing her back in circular motions she glanced up at me with sleepy eyes.

"I only had a few shots-" Before she could even finish her sentence, more vomit slips into the toilet, holding her hair back my eyes land on her throw-up.

Yellow? What kind of liquor did she have, "Damian I don't feel so good"
"I know baby just let it out-" I cut myself off as she cuddles herself into my arms.

Laying her head on my chest I wrap my arm around her waist- when I suddenly feel a rough spot on her soft skin, worryingly glancing down I notice nail marks.

Not any regular nail marks, they were bruised, deeper than they should be, like a snake bite, "Princesa did you harm yourself?" I asked tracing my finger over her small cuts when she hissed, "Stop that it burns!"

Glancing at her vomit again, and back at her waist, my frown slowly deepened, "Do you remember how many shots you had?" I left her alone for two minutes or so to find Elias.

But he was nowhere to be seen, coming back into the bar I found her gone when Ana said she was in the bathroom, checking the bathroom it was locked so she must have been there.

"Only...two or three, or more" Rolling my eyes I helped her stand on her feet, but as expected they were limp.

Carrying her like a toddler I slowly place her in bed removing her heels, "Stay here I'll be right back-"
"Whattt where you going" she whined keeping her eyes shut, "I promise to be back, I just need you to stay here and try to stay awake okay?" She nodded and before she could ask any more questions I had paced down the hall, into Callum's room, slamming it open I-

A loud girl's scream catches me off guard "Oh for fuck sake" I groan shutting my eyes, "What do you want?!" Finn shouts back, lying on Callum's bed half naked, "Poison! What's the color of throw-up?" They stare at one another before facing me.

"WHAT IS THE COLOR?" I roared, "Green or yellow acid why?" My heart drops to my stomach, "Elias"

"How do you know it's venom?!" Asher shouts behind me as we look at random bottles of antidotes, "Because vomit doesn't smell like chemicals and isn't yellow unless it's serious Ash!" I shout back slamming every cabinet opened in the infirmary while Davin shoots every locked cabinet open.

"Anything!" I yelled my chest heaving up and down, "Fuck no!" Davin shouts back as annoyed and as mad as I am, "Fuck what do I do! We don't have any antidotes for venom?!"

"We've looked everywhere, Damian-"
"Not everywhere" I frowned as I watched Adira burst into the room holding a small glass bottle relief spreads through my chest-

"Then what the fuck are you doing here!" Asher shouted back causing Adira to snarl, "I found you the fucking antidote idiot, and your screaming at me!"
"You've always fucked with me Adira I wouldn't be shocked if you hide it somewhere just to get back at me for your family!"

Asher yelled back closing the gap between them both, "Suck a cock, Asher, whoever poisoned the bitch probably had a reason-" Suddenly I watched as she slams the antidote into the ground.

The three of us run to grasp it before it falls, and as if the universe is finally on my fucking side I catch it before it could shatter into the ground, "Grab her and take her to the torture room!" I shout and without hesitation Asher and Davin grasp her.

Adira putting up a fight fails to keep their hands away from her, "Leave her unharmed, I'll be doing the torture" They nod and rush to the torture room while I pace upstairs.

My heart is pounding inside my chest, please be okay, please be okay, slamming my door open I rush inside.

Finn and Adelia hold onto her head as she throws up white foam and acid, fisting the edge of the bed, her slime was twice as pale, meaning...my baby is dying"Damian-" she tries saying.
"Princesa here" Using my teeth to remove the top she sits up grasping the bottle as she chugs it down.

She was cold and shivering goosebumps throughout her body, finally finishing chugging down the clear liquid down her throat she wiped her mouth-

Suddenly more vomit crawls from her mouth, uncontrollably vomiting I grasp her hand as she gripped the trash can, the chemical acid flaring my nose, "is it working?!" Adelia shouted holding her hair back, "It should be!" Callum pants rushing into the room, "Then why is she still throwing up!" I growled through gritted teeth.

"It's the venom dumbass," he rolled his eyes, my rapid heart was the only thing I could hear from her painful tears and coughing, Elias poisoned my wife, he sent his little minions to kill her.

That's what he wanted wasn't it, to get me to leave her alone so Valerie and Isis could fucking kill her.

Why would he want her dead, has he finally given up and decided to let go of his unhealthy obsession? Or is this another sign he won't stop until he leaves me with nothing?

"Are you working for him" I kneel going eye to eye level with Adira who kept quiet snarling her teeth at me, "Why the hell would I be working for Elias Morana-"
"You sucked his cock fell in love and became a whore-"
"Asher" I growled through gritted teeth,

Facing Adira I watch the hate in her eyes disappear once our eyes meet, "Where have you been these past weeks?" I asked again, "Home" Her voice came out a harsh whisper, "Hmph" I stood back on my feet, facing Asher and Davin I gestured for Davin to stalk toward Adira.

Nodding a smirk crosses his lips as he fists the taser in his hands, "This is what we're going to do Adira" Facing her, her eyes worryingly dart toward the taser in Davin's fist.

"Pull her head back" Davin grabbed the edge of Adira's ponytail pinning it back and giving the taser a perfect shot, "Where did you find the antidote?"

Huffing a breath she shakily glances at me, "I heard all the running and decided to check somewhere no one did" I arch a brow, she's testing my patience, and I'm becoming more and more confident of how I'll end her life.

"Where the fuck did you find it!" Asher shouts beside me, "The kitchen cabinet" she hissed, frowning I stalk toward her, "How did you know the code?"

She swallows- Nodding Davin doesn't hesitate to pin the taser against her skin, releasing a bloody scream I inhale a breath and aggressively grip her chin, "Answer me!"

"I've known the code! I saw you change it the day you married that-"
"Watch your mouth or I'll cut your tongue out and make you choke on it" I yelled digging my nails into her skin, not giving two shits if I leave a mark.

"Do it, I fucking dare you" I smile as her mouth dared me but her eyes screamed with fear, "Not when I have the most important question"

She frowns and I close the gap between us both, my breath heaving up and down as I glare right into her eyes, "How did you know that was the right cabinet, with the right antidote"

I whispered my smile dropping as her eyes filled with pools of water, instantly the fucking bitch is guilty, sitting up straight I glance up at Davin, "Remove her fucking head-"
"DAMIAN!" I jerk behind, frowning Asher follows the motion when we see Adelia panting into the room.

Her locs bounced up and down as she ran toward me, "What?" I frown, "Cely! I left for the bathroom once she fell asleep but when I came back she was gone!"

My face goes pale, and chills run throughout my body, slowly glancing toward Adira her eyes are round and wide, "Where is she!"
"Damian I promise I have nothing to do with this-"

Davin forces the taser into her neck, and more bloody screams erupt from her mouth, "Where is she you fucking whore!" Asher paced toward her, "Please I have nothing to do with this...you have to believe me! Damian you believe me right!"

Her eyes dart toward mine, but glancing back at Adelia she mouths, "Hurry"
"We're wasting time let's go now!"