Chapter 3: Adira Tariq

Celeste

I wore a white crop top with a pair of clean jeans and heels, It looks like I'm dressed for the goddamn mall instead of a wedding reception, I hope my soon-to-be husband doesn't mind.

Walking toward the front office, my eyes instantly dart to his, wearing a regular black outfit, a black buttoned-up t-shirt, the first couple of buttons free showing off his chest.

Black pair of expensive slacks, and some black loafers, his hair styled to the side, when he suddenly starts pacing up to me, his natural bitch face glaring through me.

Bitch.

What is he trying to achieve? no wrinkles when he's at the age of sixty? Could the man not give me one slight little smile at least, it's like he already hates me without even saying a word to me. Literally.

"Here" He grasped my wrist tightly when he suddenly placed a beautiful man's wedding ring on my palm, "We should get the marriage contract soon"

Rolling my eyes once he turned my back I gripped the ring, the ring was huge around my fingers, and I scolded him in the back as he made his way to my guess is his fucking bestie.

He seriously thinks he can treat me like a fucking ghost in front of his people, fuck no, I will not be treated as a ghost, and I will gain his respect if he likes it or not, it's time to show who the fucker is marrying.

Fisting the ring I pace toward them, my small self beside men ten times my height didn't intimidate me, even with heels they were huge, and the loud stomp of my heels catch their attention.

I smile wide and glance up at Damian, "What's your favorite color soon-to-be husband?" I asked grinning, and folding my arms across my chest as he arched a brow at me. Ah, an arch of a brow!

We're getting somewhere people.

"Pardon-"
"Well if your going to be my husband I should know at least one thing about you right" He inhaled a breath as his friend smirked beside me, not taking my eyes away from him, I kept myself steady.

His gaze was intimidating, but mine was much worse, he'll look away first, I'll make sure of it.

No man has been able to maintain contact with me for longer than a minute, and Damian, he's not backing down and neither am I, well will you look at that? we're both stubborn, good to know the rest of my life will become full of petty arguments.

"This is a business marriage, I don't find interest in getting to know you" A snarl seeks his lips, and I hold onto the urge to choke him in the middle of the goddamn room.

"Right business, well before you take my hand, let's make one thing clear"

Taking a step closer I close the gap between us glaring at him, my gaze becomes intense as I see a hint of amusement in his eyes, good, I hope he enjoys the show.

"I'm not one of your whores who'll follow you like a puppy, if your going to be my husband your going to respect me and treat me like a human being, if not, I'll make you regret signing your name on that fucking piece of paper"

I smile wider as his eyes widen in shock from my curse, I catch a smirk on his lips before it disappears, HAHA. Keeping my stand I take a step back, "Damian Morana and Celeste Dolores" Someone shouts, not catching our attention we keep our staring contest.

The air between us was already tense, but I didn't back down from a challenge, and he was testing me.

"Better start walking Wifey" he smirks, my smile drops and a snarl crosses my lips, I bite my tongue tasting the copper in my mouth, "Fucker" I mutter under my breath as I start pacing toward the random lady staring between us both as if she just witnessed a murder I storm inside the room.