Chapter 10: Fuck

Damian

"It hurt to find out" She mumbled under her breath before handing her a gun "I know how to use a gun" She rolled her eyes, while folding her arms across her chest, "Show me" I smirked taking a step back as she grasped the gun I held out for her, reloading it she switched safe mode off, flipping her clear glasses meant for shooting she starts aiming the handgun at the shooting range target, leaning against the wall I watch as she stood frozen for a second-

Before she pulls the trigger the bullet lands directly on the black dot, Nodding I maintain a smile, "Impressive" I clapped standing beside her as she gave me a taunting smile, "Is that all you got?" She frowns- I then pull out another gun from my back pocket, aiming at the target I maintain my eyes on her, pulling the trigger she doesn't flinch, her gaze is maintained on mine with that same fucking smirk.

Finishing, we glance at the target, all the bullets going right through the target as expected, "Impressive, but I thought we were going to learn self-defense,"
"We were, but first I needed to make sure you know how to use our weapons" Handgun, she seems to be able to handle it, but what about blades and knives?

"Knowing you know how to use a gun makes this easier" I gesture to her to follow me, hearing her high heels following behind me we walk down the next room, where the gym, ring, and more weapons that should be illegal to have.

Adelia and Finn along with Asher practiced, Finn, throwing punches toward Adelia while she dodged them and Asher boxing with an electric boxing machine, Glancing toward Celeste, I admired her while her eyes darted toward every section of the room, first the weaponry, where all different types of guns, shotguns, knives, along with a stupid machete Asher placed with dried blood stains on the wood handle.

Next were the rows of hanging black punching bags, and beside them were weight benches with up to 100 and 500 weights, my favorite part, the press bench, was where I'd most likely tease her by wearing sweatpants.

In the middle of the gym was the ring, black hanging lights that made the ring look like a spotlight, white LED light stripes around the gym, including a steam room and lockers with a bathroom in the back.

"Wow, it's...modern looking" She plainly stated standing beside me, "Shall we get started?" Glancing down at her she nods.

Celeste

After what felt like decades of training with Damian, my arms and legs were throbbing in goddamn pain, how the hell can anyone train that hard? I swear I must have broken a rib or something my goddamn hip hurts like a bitch.

"Swollen?" A sudden voice spoke before I could dive into the pool, glancing behind me I watched as Adelia walked beside Finn, I dont know Finn that well, he's pretty quiet and...chill? Meanwhile, his sister is a social butterfly and starts a conversation, "Yeah I need it" She chuckles, and without helping it my eyes dart toward her body, god she was utterly gorgeous.

Skinny yet so fucking beautiful, long legs, long brown locs, and perfect freckles darting around her cheeks, the perfect brown skin, and that smile could instantly bring a man to their knees, "Mind if we join?"
"Of course!" Damian's pool was utterly gorgeous, with a great view of the city while you swam.

Insp