Chapter 28: Wife

Damian

The air from her lungs gets sucked from her chest as I slammed her back against the blanket, placing kisses on her wet skin she moans, "Damian" My cock is begging to be released, I bite down and suck on her breast as the melody of her whimpers and moans fill my ears, her fingers tugging on my hair, releasing the new mark I just made I slam my mouth against her, she tastes like candy.

So fucking sweet and the best thing I've ever tasted. It's as if we were at war with one another our lips trying to take dominants, I grip her thigh while I  grind my hard cock against her cunt, "You want my pussy so bad don't you" She smiled between our kiss, tugging on my bottom lip her gaze meets mine, "I want it" I said through gritted teeth fisting her breast, she whimpers into my mouth before leaning in and whispering "Destroy it"

She didn't have to ask me twice, forcing her legs apart, and yanking her underwear she hisses from my aggressive tug, I force my boxers down as her gaze widens at the view, "Damian I-"
"I thought you wanted me to destroy it?" she swallows, "Not literally!"
"Get used to my fucking Princesa, I like it raw" she gasps as I separate her thighs giving me a perfect view of her soaking wet pussy.

I groan slipping it in, she slams her hand over her mouth as I get a few inches in, "Damian wait-" Slamming myself against her she screams in pain her back arching off from the ground, "I said get used to it"
"Idiot it's been five seconds!" She yells causing a smile on my lips, grasping her wrist I thrust inside her, slow and steady, I might have hurt her from my desperation. I might have ripped something.

A whimper releases from her throat, her hands fist my neck as I pick up the pace, "Fuck your so wet Princesa" Each thrust gives me a whole inch in, groaning I fist her wrist above her head as I pound myself inside her tight cunt, "Damian!" she moans as my grip on her thigh tightens.

The sound of clapping of slamming myself against her forms in the air, her lips desperately kissing my neck and chest, marking me, "Your fucking mine" She hissed- when suddenly she forced me on my back, taking me by shock she grinds against me while leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"And I'm yours, no more fighting it, you want me, I want you, so have me already" Sitting up I grasp the back of her neck forcing her lips against me while riding my hard cock her lips devouring me whole.

"Say it, Damian," she says through mid-kiss, moaning against her mouth I lick my lips "I'm yours princesa, only yours" She smiles against my lip digging her nails into my shoulders while she rubs herself against me.

"And you're mine" Only mine. I growled glancing into her deep green eyes, smacking her ass she sobs, I cup her cheeks forcing her harder against me, ridding my cock as she screams my name.

My adrenaline ran high and keeping a hold of myself I fist the back of her hair, digging my mouth into her neck meanwhile my free hand smacks her again. "Damian!" She screams as I grind myself against her keeping up my pace.

Her big breasts jump up and down my bite marks making me want to create more. She felt fucking amazing, so warm and wet.

Regret seeps into my stomach from how much I've been holding back the urge of making her mine these past few months, Jesus I'm so fucking stupid why would I let Elias stop me from having what I've been hating to admit.

Riding her orgasm our screams hollow into the night sky, and our heavy breath and pantings echo through the empty beach, I felt myself coming close and so was she, "You ready princesa?" I pant heavily, she desperately nods, her hands fisting my shoulder tightly.

"Come for me princesa" Not even seconds later she screams out loud panting my name, "Damian!"
"Jesus" I groan smacking her in the ass as she collapsed into my shoulder, her come dripping all over my cock while I fill her with mine, hugging her tightly around the waist she places kisses on my sweating face, "No more fighting," I say glancing at her, she nodded and meets my lips again.

This time our kiss was slow, wet, and tasted amazing, "Just you and me okay? Will get through Elias, and then, everything will go how we wish it would" she beams, running her hand through my hair before pecking my lips again.

A genuine smile crossed my expression from her eyes not being able to maintain my gaze, "For once your not able to hold contact"" I taunted, she rolled her eyes trying to maintain her big grin, "Shut up we should get back" Sighing she sat up, but before she could get change.

I grasp her sweatshirt before she can, "I can do it-" "Come here stubborn ass" Rolling her eyes I help her tug her arms inside the sweatshirt.

We lost her bra in the ocean, and her panties are ripped and soaking wet, I promise to buy her an expensive set tomorrow, and hopefully, she could model it for me.

Helping her get clean and changed we headed toward the car, but this time, her hand was wrapped around mine, and her mask had completely disappeared, including mine.
I've never felt so...relieved, the weight on my shoulders disappeared, including all the worry, anger, and bargaining.

I've never dated or fallen in love with someone, because I didn't believe in it, but Celeste Morana has changed my mind, all I need is a person by my side, someone who I trust, who I can joke around with, including pissing me off with her attitude, and that person has always been Celeste, I knew since the first time I saw her it would be hard as my cock a few minutes ago to stay away.

I've tried to push her away, be a complete dick, I was...scared if we would get close and get to where we are now it would be too dangerous, Elias would know my weakness, but it doesn't matter, I have my mob, my friends, and my wife.

I'm stronger with them, and from now on I'll just need her to get through this war.