Chapter 19: Lilith

Celeste

I didn't say another word, I just ran, not giving two shits I ran down the hall overhearing her stomps following behind, the first door I slam open I notice it was an office-

Before I could even think I felt her arms grasp the back of my hair and pull me back, I kept my balance up and shoved my shoulder into her stomach.

Grunting I twist my head out of her grasp and seize her shoulders, "You bitch!" She groans, "No offense" I smile, "What-" Before she can answer I slam her back against a bookshelf, and the shelves and books fall to the ground along with her She yelps releasing me and dropping to the floor, her back arched and the blade falling to her feet, "Offense taken" she groans trying to sit up.

Her black eyes then dart toward mine and we both freeze as if were waiting for one of us to make the second move, at once we fly toward the blade, and my hand meets the blade cutting through my fingers while she grasps the safe part.

Screaming in pain I release it and fall on my ass, holding my hand she giggled and raised on her feet, "Oops-" but suddenly, someone Hoover their hand over her mouth, and as if she knew better she froze.

"We had a deal!" Elias growled into her ear, she didn't respond, still frozen in shock.

"I'm sorry...Father, I won't do it again" FATHER? My heart sinks to my stomach as he releases her, "Go to your room Valerie!" Elias growled, Valerie, gave me a death glare before storming out of the office and slamming the door shut, Elias's eyes dart toward mine.

Seeing his nose bleed I smiled, "I got you good" I taunted, crawling away I watched as he took a step closer, "I wanted you to be comfortable, but clearly, my kindness was taken advantage of"

Before I could realize what was happening next, he yanked me to my feet, I gasped as he suddenly grasped my neck and pulled me directly into his face.

I'm stupid, I'm so fucking stupid, I know how these kidnappers go, Landon and Casimo have always told me if I ever got into a situation like this to always corporate, as stupid as it sounds it's the best way to come out of this situation unharmed and alive, eventually I have to suffer through the pain till they find me.

And I doubt Damian himself would come looking for me, he'll probably send the guys, meanwhile, Landon and Casimo will burn the world to find their little sister, I trust them.

They'll find me.

I breathed heavily, but I didn't fight back, I knew not to, if I did he'd kill me or his so-called daughter would too "Sweet dreams Muñeca" he suddenly said before a sudden cloth went over my mouth.

And again everything went black.

My eyes blink open, and all I see is pitch black except for the little yellow-tinted light in the corner of the room, I notice the walls are made of concrete, and the floor is covered in dirt, where am I?

Trying to scream, I realize my mouth is covered in duct tape, glancing down at my body, I'm sitting in a chair, both my stuck to the chair and wrapped around with a tight sharp rope, my arms wrapped around the chair armrest, realizing my hand is covered in white hospital wrap...

Along with my wrist, my thigh are covered in black and purple circles, and bruises, and my body is in pain, I felt weak and limp, remember to listen and not disobey, look what that brought you.

Pain, two cuts, and a migraine to the head, my eyes were swollen and hard to maintain open, and my back ached in pain from how long I'd been sitting along with my fucking ass cheeks.