Chapter 21: Do I?

A day earlier

Damian

I shot the door open, kicking it the boys barge in, "Elias!" I shout fisting my gun in my hands, while everyone raids the house looking through every corner and every room.

I've known where Elias has lived, in our mother's mansion. He's stayed here ever since she...died, he hasn't been able to stop mourning her since it happened, what if...no he wouldn't, he wouldn't trigger himself, but he would to hurt me.

Celeste is not going to overdose. She won't do it, he can't force her to drink pills, she'll bite his finger off.

Thats my Celeste.

"Kitchen cleared!" I overhear someone shout, if I was Elias, where would I hide a woman I'm obsessed with, his bedroom obviously, or...

He would take her out of town.

"He would take her out of town" I whisper to myself, "The house has cleared no one is home" Davin shouts from upstairs, following behind him are Callum, Asher, and Finn.

Furiously running a hand through my hair I grip my gun tight, everyone freezes as I glared at the gun in my hand, "FUCK ME!" I aim it toward the gold chandelier hanging in the middle of the entrance and pull the trigger, seconds later the chandelier falls to the ground, I hear Adelias shout, Finnick pulls an arm around her, "Let's go! No more wasting time" I have a suspicion where they could be, but I highly fucking doubt it.

Present

"Calm your shit down" Adira sighed, I roll my eyes looking at my white boated completely scattered with red ink and tags, They weren't at his mansion, nor was he in his apartment in Detriot, everyone tracking Elias down, but the fucker was smart with this, turning off all his devices including going out of his mansion unseen, Davin hacked into the states camera footage and has been looking around for any black hellcat he could find.

He's been up all night trying to find them, including me, Adelia, Finn, and Asher, meanwhile, Dean is making sure the mob isn't acting up while I'm going mad, my office door slams open, jerking toward the direction I watched as Asher panted having his hands on his knees, "What!" I bite pacing up to him while Adira and Adelia follow behind, rolling my eyes he gestures a finger up at me to give him a moment.

Oh this little fucker "Davin found something" He panted.

Before he could stand straight I had been running upstairs toward Davin's office, my heart is in my throat and my pulse running high as I slammed his door open, "Mother of Jesus cow" Callum jumped, "What did you find?!" I shouted pacing up to his seat where he dived into his computer.

"Come look" I lean down eye level with the computer, showing footage of a dark empty street, ignoring Callum hovering over my ear Davin plays the footage, my eyes narrow as I watch some street lights flicker, and then suddenly car growl into the night and like a mad man a hellcat speeded down the road, but suddenly disappeared mid running into a glitch of the camera.

"Somone was hacking the footage and skipped a second of a frame"

I sigh standing up straight, fisting my fists I glance down at Davin, "I can try restoring the deleted footage but it means hacking into the government office, it's risky-"
"Do it" I demanded, Davin slowly glanced up at me, "I don't want to disappear into thin air Damian"

"I'll handle the government meanwhile try hacking into the footage and tell me if you can get a car plate" He nods instantly going into work while I pace out of his office-