Chapter 6: My Ruler

Celeste

I smirk as his frown deepened, glancing at his friend, he gives me a smirk and agreeing nod, "You are now my new best friend" He beams sitting up from his seat, as much as I hated what he said about women, I had no clue what he meant about, he's going to like me, my guess is by my personality? and by the looks of it he already he likes me.

And I can't deny and say he looks like the type to get under Damian's blood, something I found oddly pleasing, so maybe we will become best friends who knows?

"Say again?" Damian's jerked tilting his head to the side as if he didn't hear me correctly, I Guess I'll have to be more specific, "I want my husband to sleep beside me every fucking night" his frown disappeared, and a smile crossed his eyes without hitting his lips, "Is that what you wish for?"
"It's not what I wish for, it's what will be done"

And finally, a smile crossed his lips, "Of course, anything my wife wants she will get"

My eyes widen in shock, I suspected him to start an argument and show he's the boss in front of his friends, I hate to admit he left me in shock, ugh dumbass does that mean we're even?

Celeste 1 (2 if we're really counting)
Damian 1

"How many women have you fucked in this bed" I scold him as I prepare my side, the last thing I want is to lay beside someone else's arousal and dried cum, gross. "None" he dryly said handing me another pillow for my side of the bed, his big king-side bed fits a whole family, tho by how tall the idiot is I understand why he has a big bed.

"You really think I believe that?" I arch a brow as he rolled his eyes and froze on the spot
"You think I'll allow random woman in my bedroom?" I don't respond, but I do nod and sarcastically smile.

"Let me make one thing clear Cely, I don't allow strangers under my roof, especially prostitutes," He stated firmly in his rough dry accent, ugh how much I hate that I like it, So he's saying he's never had sex with a woman in his own house before, Hate to say I'm surprised, wow the guy seems actually to be a gentleman- "There's a sex and strip club for a reason" Never fucking mind.

"Well make sure to leave your buddy far, far away from me" I gesture toward his manly side while slipping into my side of the bed, "Don't worry sweetheart my buddy has no interest in being around you" he slightly smirks-

When suddenly he removes his white t-shirt and tosses it over his head, I dramatically gasp as I see the masterpiece of his abs, my eyes trace each eight-pack, they are so shiny and in place.

God, I just wanted to trace my hand over his chest, feel his soft skin-

"Eyes up here princesa"

I roll my eyes and meet his gaze, "Don't call me that, either way, I've seen better" Huffing I turn my back to him, but suddenly-I, I overhear a slight chuckle, was that him or the demons hiding underneath the bed?!

Whatever it's not like I care.

I slowly glance behind me to catch him already staring, preparing his side of the bed, rolling my eyes I go back to my side, feeling his stare burn on my back, that's right fucker keep staring.

Groaning I hiss as the sun hit me directly in the face, my head laid on a stiff pillow and my hand over something hard as a rock, Blinking my eyes try to focus in the room, What the hell? Where am I?

Gazing around the room, I pull myself up with my hands-

A loud groan causes me to jump back, I gasp and my eyes widen in fear, laying beside me was Damian, I was laying on his chest, and my hand was on his...

"Oh mother of god" he groans fisting his cock that's hard beneath his sweatpants, and I froze my body stilling, "Good morning to you to" he grunts rasing on his feet.

"Why is your dick hard?!" I shouted, panting as he gazed down at his area, "I thought I told you to stay far away from me!"
"You tell me you were holding it!" He shouted through gritted teeth

I loudly gasp, and quickly raise to my feet, oh my god I touched his goddamn ruler, ew I touched him! How did I touch him? Did he set me up?!

"Hand sanitizer," I said, "What?" He frowned glaring at me, "Hand sanitizer I need hand sanitizer a lot of it"