Chapter 11: Bodyguard

Celeste

I groan when a sudden hit of sunlight hits me directly on the face, the biggest headache throbbing in my temple as I slowly sat up in bed, that was probably the best and worst sleep I've had in years.

I kept waking up throwing up in a random trash can sitting beside my bed, and I could have sworn someone was holding my hair back while it happened.

Was that...Damian? Glancing down at my clothes I realize I'm wearing a shirt I have no memory of buying, and a pair of black sleeping shorts.

What the hell happened last night? All I remember was having some fun with Adelia and Finn while swimming, and the last thing I remember was swimming too deep into the pool...and hands caught me before I could sink into the water, that must have been Finn.

I run my hands through my hair and tie it into a messy bun before stepping out of the room- "Oh come on let her have some fun!" I overhear a sudden echo down the hallway, jerking toward the shout I realize it leads toward Damian's office.

He's probably pissed, I can't blame him, having to sleep beside someone who keeps throwing up every minute of the night, I understand if I get the biggest lecture why I will not be allowed to have any more drinks till the age of eighty, sighing I head toward the faded conversation.

"She drank a whole bottle of whiskey"
"Correction she didn't since we had some too" I overhear Finn chuckle softly, freezing once I get to the door, it peeks open just slightly for me to get a good view.

"This isn't a fucking joke! If I weren't there to pick her up she could have drowned!" Damian roared, "You cant be fucking serious Damian, we would have protected her and made sure she got to bed safe!" Adelia shouted back, flinching from a loud bang of hands slamming against a desk I took a step back.

I did get fucked up last night, so I wouldn't blame Damian for hating me today, I had too much on my mind these few past days and wanted to let loose, and he did make me train till my bones cracked, he can't be to mad for me wanting to have fun for one night-

"Who are we spying on-"

I release a horrified scream and jerked toward the wall, my ass hitting a side table with a clay vase sitting above it, seconds later the vase falls to the ground shattering into big pieces, Damian swung his office door open peaking his head out the doorway to catch me panting like a dog "Oops-" Damian and I eyes dart toward the man, he smiles giving me a wave before his gaze drops toward my body.

"Well, well, well" He chuckled, swallowing I felt his eyes removing my clothes the longer he stared, his eyes were clear as the ocean, his fair pink skin and the yellow blonde hair slicked back, wearing a nude suit with brown loafers.

"Stop staring at my fucking wife like she's your next dessert" Damian hissed stepping out of the office before Finn and Adelia followed behind, "Celeste isn't it? Do you have a brother that looked exactly like you..." Shaking my head no Damian sighed rolling his eyes meanwhile Adelia giggled beside Finn.

"Ah that's just sad, don't worry sis I'm not into tits and pussy anyways" Somehow that made me feel- OFFENDED?!
"Hey! Male me...wouldn't be as hot as I am" I stammered folding my arms across my chest, he arched a brow and his smile widened, "Okay sweetheart" he giggled
"What the fuck did he just say!" Before I could storm up to him, Damian put his arm down separating us "Jesus fucking Christ, Callum stop testing my wife, pissing her off pisses me off," Damian said seeming unfazed by the INSULT his so-called friend just told me.

God, I'm so dramatic, yet it was still offensive... too sensitive me.

Damian faces at me, his gaze softened when our eyes meet for a quick second before his old resting bitch face returns "Go to your room we need to talk" He sighed, "Hell no! I'm not a dog you can order around-"
"Go. To. The. Fucking. Room. Celeste" I froze as he spoke through gritted teeth in an aggressive whisper, glaring at him I pushed past his shoulder including Callums as I headed toward the room.