Chapter 5: Slap

Celeste

I still think about the moment the masked man and I had, no one has spoken to me about him, nor have I asked, Damian has been too busy these past two days to even speak to me, when I do see him is at dinner, he spends his times in his office with his men and guards.

Meanwhile, I keep my head up as if nothing happened, I didn't expect his men to respect but each time I pass them they keep their heads down, Damian must have told them something, I doubt he probably did, unless he pity me for what happened.

It's been two days and I'm still roaming his first floor, the only friends I've made so far are the portraits sitting on his black marble walls, I've seen Dean around he gives me a smile and nod before ignoring me the rest of the day.

While Adira, I'm glad I haven't bumped into her, the last thing I want is a catfight-

As I turned to my right, revealing another hallway, a gasp jumped out from my throat as I bumped into a wall, but this wall had clothes on, tight expensive clothes, along with hands that grasped both my wrists keeping me steady.

Gazing up I meet him.

Damian

His stare burned right through me, and his grip was together than usual as if he read my mind he released me and a clear of his throat caused whatever heat in the air to disinigrate.

"Morning, I didn't expect you to be up" Arching a brow I fold my arms across my chest, his deep accent cold as always, is he not a morning person? Why is he always so serious and grumpy all the time.

"Are you not a morning person or something" He frowns, holy crap you guys the man frowned, "What?"
"Why are you always in a bad mood?" I didn't mean for me to hiss, but I did sound like an insult instead.

"I guess you just seem to bring my mood down" As much as I tried not to give him a reaction I scoffed and snarl at him, "We're goddamn married! Are you going to be a dickhead to me throughout our marriage?" He shrugs his head and nods, I fist my hands and hold the urge to slap the fucker in the face.

Hmm maybe I should, it'll for sure make a statement, "What about our kids? Thats the point of this marriage isn't it? To get an heir to your throne?" Finally, his gaze became darker, he took a stepper closer probably thinking fear would cross my face.

But I hold his gaze, closing the gap between us I stand still, keeping my poker face he leans down, our lips mere inches away, "Exactly, that's what this marriage is about, the sooner we fuck the faster we have our first child and the faster we could go our separate ways"

I inhale a deep breath, "So what your saying is, after we fuck," I bite out, "And after our first child, you won't be there to help me? Support me" He stares at me as if I was the dumbest person he has met, I'm fucking reconsidering this slap.

"I'm not evil Celeste, I will support and help you, but after our child is of age, you no longer important-"
Before he could finish his sentence, my palm met with his cheek, the loud slap echoed through the hallway, his face jerked to the left, and before he could process what had happened I grasped the collar of his suit, digging my nails into the expensive fabric I force him to look me in the eyes.

"I am not your goddamn toy Damian, you will not use me for sex, and for your conclusion, I am important, as much as you hate to deny it this mafia is fifty percent mine now and I can easily fuck your plans up if you keep testing me" A smirk forms on his lips as I spoke through gritted teeth, my mother always taught me to put things where I found them, so I'm about to put this bitch in his place.