Chapter 7: Elias

Celeste

It was an honest and bad idea to share a room with Damian, we both barely know each other and got married after five minutes of being in the same room and already hate each other's guts.

I can feel the pain of this day hit me in the ass already, my morning was not how I wanted it to be, my hand over Damian's dick- disgusting. And now I have to face him and his mob for breakfast.

Since Damian and I quote said "Since we couldn't properly introduce myself at the engagement party" Like I wanted to meet his mob to begin with, Groaning I first change into a dress for the day.

Celys Outfit

Sighing I entered the dining room- and as expected it was packed with women and men all staring directly at me, my eyes landed directly on Adira, who wore a black dress hair curled to her shoulders, and the classic red lipstick she wore at the party

I could tell by the arch of her brows and the small frown she wasn't happy to see me, ignoring her I rolled my shoulders back ignoring every dangerous killer in the room, they all have a position in the mob and I know they've at least murdered a few people.

The best thing to do is show them I do not feel threatened if so I'll look weak, and I think everyone knows what happens when a woman is weak in a fucking mob.

The only free seat was beside Damian, taking it I cleared my throat and tried to ignore his gaze, tho I failed to by my eyes darting back at him, his dark gaze met mine, and shivers rolled up my spine as he suddenly placed his hand on my thigh.

Shivers cross my arms, but I allow him to touch me, "Celeste meet The Mafia" Blinking I dart my eyes toward every person in the room, all trying their best to keep eye contact, but as expected they failed.

Till my eyes landed on Asher, a smirk on his lips as he tilted his head and viewed me differently from our last encounter, Asher had a dark aura around him.

A dark sinister mysterious aura, and I don't have to think deeply to know he wouldn't hesitate to kill someone with a flick of his fingers, by the way I overheard Dean speaking to Adira about Asher, I know he's not someone I should mess with.

Lucky me I already have.

Glancing beside him, my eyes land on two pairs of brown shades, twins, One guy, and one woman, both wore long locs, a perfect shade of brown skin, and freckles darting their cheeks.

The girl licks her lips as she views every facial feature of mine as if she is trying to mesmerize me, Like I said at the engagement party, his friends are weirdos.

"My men, and woman meet Celeste Morana, my wife" I swallow that last name, I fucking despise it already, "I'll repeat myself, she's MY wife, you disrespect her you disrespect me, as much as this is my mafia this is hers too, and we'll do anything to protect her, understood?!"

His sudden bark caused me to flinch, but I couldn't deny and say I wasn't shocked, yes were married and yes 50% of his stuff is mine.

But I never expected him to agree to it, "Yes boss" they all spoke at once, glancing at Damian he quirked his brow, "We're supposed to protect her, shouldn't she know about Elias?"

A sudden woman spoke, jerking in her direction her eyes met mine, the woman with the freckles and locs, but then it hit me in the ass.

Elias...

Where have I heard that name before? "Who's Elias?" Everyone stayed silent and glanced at me as if the stars had suddenly appeared behind me, I rolled my eyes and glanced at Damian.

Who had a snarl on his lips when suddenly he stood, "Come" He gestured for my hand, and I knew whoever this Elias guy was would most likely cause a tantrum.

Leaning on the kitchen counter I wait for Damian to speak up, my arms folded across my chest I watched as he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"So are you just going to stand there and not tell me what the hell is going on?" Arching a brow he froze and suddenly glanced up at me, my jaw tensed as he creepily took a step closer, closing the gap between us he traps me in his arms.

"You can't keep your mouth shut can you" My brows furrow and a snarl crosses my lips, "You seriously are pathetic if you think I won't find out what your hiding from me" He smiles, a wide seductive fucking smile I'm starting to hate, leaning back his hot breath hits my neck.

The air between us had turned into a ball, stuck like gum together as our chests heaved up and down, "You wanna know who Elias is?" He asked, and I nodded, "Elias is my older brother," Arching a brow I snorted, "Great there's two of you" he jerked away, shoving himself up from the counter as if I just riled a nerve no one has been able to hit.

"Elias isn't a fucking game Celeste...he's the one who tried to hurt you, he's a fucking psychopath!" I tense, my body freezes in place and my blood runs cold, Elias...Morana.

Elias Morana is the one who tried to kill me, Damian's brother, "He doesn't give one shit about anyone else but himself, I've been at war with him since my teenage years, for as long as I can remember he has always despised me" Swallowing he continues.

"Elias is like a goddamn Lion, he'll stalk his prey, have fun with them, play with them, till he has them where he wants them, and the person he wants is you Celeste" As much as I tried to hide my fear, I bet my eyes can scream it.

If the rumors of Damian being a cruel person are true, so is Elias, specifically coming from his own blood and brother says a lot about him.

I was talking to a predator, flirting with danger and I had no clue, but why me? What did I do to make him put a flag over my head? "is he after me because of you?" I asked.

Damian swallows, watching the motion go down his throat he nods, "If you think I'm evil, you don't want to end up in the palms of my brother"

I doubt I'll be able to escape Elias on my own, but as much as I hate to admit it, Damian has been fighting him for decades, beside Damian I'm safe, I just have to make sure I'm not stupid enough to get myself in trouble, tho I doubt I won't