Chapter 22: Deal

Celeste

A loud gunshot startles me in the middle of the night, I jump from bed and dart toward the door, overhearing multiple bangs and thuds along with curses and shouting, my heart pounds inside my chest and the gunshots erupt from every corner.

"Where is she!" I suddenly overhear a voice roar, I gasp, shivers covering my skin, "Damian..." I grip the door handle tightly trying to get it open, but as expected I failed.

"Damian in here!" I shout, banging on the door as loud as I can- I hiss feeling a sharp pain in my palm, fresh blood seeps through the white bandages and I know, I reopened my wounds, not giving two shits I keep banging on the door, "Damian help me!" I yelled, tears pooled inside my eyes, and before I knew it I was crying my eyes out.

Overhearing multiple shots and yells my head erupts with anger, they cant hear me, and they're too busy fighting off two deadly psychopaths,

I overhear a loud man scream causing me to panic, "HELP ME!" I banged- suddenly the door swung open, and my eyes widened in terror and relief, "Celeste" Asher sighed.

Oh my god, his eyes fall to my hand and limp body and before he could saying anything else I run into his arms, he held me tightly, I sobbed into his shoulder while my legs ached in pain, "Come on let's get you out of here-" Suddenly he screams a loud gunshot near my ear being triggered, gasping I dart my eyes toward him landing on the floor.

Holding onto his leg blood seeped through his black pants, my eyes dart back to where the gunshot came from-

A man, a tall man I've never seen before smiling down at me, "Celeste run!" Asher groaned, shaking my head no I grasped his arm pulling him up, putting all his body weight in one leg he limps to stand.

Grunting in pain I wrap his arm around my shoulder- we freeze when we overhear the sound of a gunshot behind us, we jerk back and my eyes instantly pool into tears.

He panted heavily like a wet dog, and the man who had just shot Asher was dead, lying on the ground bleeding out, "Princesa" Damian panted, "Damian"

Damian

Dean ran behind me, but my eyes were focused on her, her face bruised along with her thighs and legs, a white bandage on her hand, and around her left wrist, anger boiled into my blood as I realized how hurt she looked.

He fucking touched her.
He hurt her
He put his hands on her
And I wasn't there to save her

Dean rushed to get Asher from her arms, and seconds later I ran up to her, insalty she wrapped her arms around my neck, her head laid on my chest and I hugged her back tighter.

Fear and relief spread through my chest as I felt her warmth and touch, "Your okay" I panted, "I'm okay" She whimpered, suddenly she glanced up at me with her green eyes in terror "Damian Elias I let-"
"I know, he hurt you, the fucker will be six feet underground, I promise you"

Before she could say anything else, I gently grasped her hand and headed our way out of the cabin, she followed my direction, panting heavily behind me while we made it toward the front door, Landon and Casimo were handling Elias, I trusted them to make sure he didn't walk earth ever again.

Meanwhile, Davin and Callum prepare the bomb, Adelia and Finn are in charge of making sure we don't get caught by any cops-

When suddenly the world slows, feeling Celeste's hand from my grasp, and a knife about to be swung in my direction, I grasp the wrist of the person trying to stab me, twirling them around I pin them against my chest, forcing their wrist and knife to be facing their neck, when I realize its a girl

A young girl nowhere near my height, my eyes dart in front of me when they land on his, Hazel green eyes, He smiled wickedly, bleeding from his forehead and nose, holding Celeste at gun pointed aiming at her temple while keeping her in a chokehold.

Celeste's green eyes were pooled with water and terror, "Hello there little brother" He laughed like a lunatic, this is the Elias everyone knows, the one they feared and the one who doesn't have a heart.

"Damian-" A sudden hiss escapes Celeste's throat as Elias tightens his hold, her tears slip and the grip of my blade tightens around the girl, "Dad" The girl heaved, my eyes widened but I didn't let her word send me to shock.

"Look at the mess we got each other into" he taunted in his mischievous voice, maintaining eye contact as he playfully flicked the trigger with a laugh, Celeste whimpered in fear while I hesitated to slice this girl's throat open.

"We dont have to do this Elias, give me Celeste and I'll give you your daughter back everyone goes unharmed"

"Unharmed? Brother there's already bloodshed, so why not spill some more" He cooed, aiming his gun above Celeste's chin showing off the safe click is off, "Give me my wife back!"
"Give me my daughter back!" He shouted back, louder and firmer, "Fine let's make a deal, we'll both drop our weapons, making sure they're safe, and hand them to one another"

His gaze softened, he knows I always keep my word, but Elias is the god of fucking mischief, he'll trick me in some way, but now I know his weakness, his daughter.

When it came to her his gaze softened, "Deal" He said, I gestured for us to drop our weapons, and we did at once.

The loud thud of his gun and the knife drop, still holding the girls in a chokehold, "Okay, now let her go" He said, I smiled shaking my head no.

"On the count of three," he snarled nodding, "1," I say, "2," he said, "3" I finished, within seconds I grasped Celeste's unharmed wrist and shoved her into my arms, she rushes to hug me tightly, meanwhile Elias shoved his daughter into his arms.

Four of us stood in the same position, all glaring at one another, my eyes darted toward his daughter, who specifically glared at me, and before anything else could go down, Celeste and I rushed out of the front door.

But I knew, I knew by Elias and his daughter's death stare, that the war wasn't over, and this time, I won't show him mercy, I'll make sure to be as fucking crazy as he is.