Chapter 9: Bed Fight

Damian

"She didn't take it so well?" Dean asked budding the cigar from his lips, Puffing the smoke I nodded, "She is still on edge, she doesn't trust me I can't blame her" It hasn't been a complete month yet of our marriage, and shit has gone to shit already.

I don't know what came over me two nights ago, and ever since then she's made the distance between us, and by the looks of it her bestie has been fucker Asher and the twins Finnick and Adelia, if it wasn't for Adelia Celeste wouldn't know about Elias.

Adelia has it out for me for all the fucking 'secrets' I keep from the mob, which is none, tho I've only hidden one thing from them in the past she has lost my trust, tho I barely trust her she's loyal to me, killing her off would start a war between her brother which I don't have time for.

It's been a week since Elias last encountered Celeste, it's been far too fucking long for him to not have something planned up his ass, Elias is smart, very fucking smart.

Along with Celeste, I am on edge constantly checking cameras, business, and contracts, Dean is my Capo who handles the mob while I'm not around, and so far Elias hasn't been spotted.

Asher is my right hand and Underboss, most trusted dearest friend, and even the sick fucker is on alert, Elias doesn't think to attack, he just does, from our past wars he constantly tried to win but failed miserably.

Every day was a living hell, he would bomb Detriot, go after my clients, and kill innocents just to piss me off, I may be a bad guy, but I don't kill just for pleasure, I kill if necessary, Elias is the opposite, he kills for fun, for torture and to watch people bleed.

It's a shame we're related.

"Have you tried contacting Davin?" Dean asked sipping on bourbon this early in the morning, tho we all need it at the moment, yet I can't be drunk if something goes down.

"No, we don't need him" Dean rolled his eyes when he suddenly snatched the cigar from between my lips, "He's not an enemy Damian-"
"He left, he's lucky he's on two legs" I snarled between my lips, Dean arched a brow and I knew by his gaze, I knew the biggest speech between friendship and the mob means.

But before he could start, high heels caught our attention, loud stomping as if someone just pissed off the she-devil herself my eyes flickered toward the living room archway long blonde hair, thick thighs, and a hell of a waist with a pout and frown storm in.

"Everything alright Celeste?" Dean asked, her gaze met mine, and by the fire burning in her green gaze, I knew I was in trouble by Mommy dearest.

"Your fucking slut" She snaps with a snarl on her lips, furrowing my brows I lean against my seat, "And who would that be princesa?" I asked curiously, by the titlt of my head and taunting smirk she fists both hands. "Tell your little Adira not to mess with me before I fuck her face up she'll be needing more Botox than she has" I smile as I watch her storm away, "Your wife is upset, should I ask Asher to punish our sweet little Adira?"

Smiling I glance toward Dean who grins back, "I'll handle her"

"So what if I pissed her off? She won't do anything about it" I roll my eyes leaning against my seat while I fist the armrest, as much as I'm trying to hold in my irritation, Adira has hit a nerve someone hasn't been able to hit beside Celeste.

"I wouldn't underestimate my wife Adira" I then stand, causing her to freeze in place, "You keep forgetting Celeste isn't a nobody like you, she IS Celeste Morana, my wife, disrespecting her is disrespecting The Morana's name, including me" She stays silent as expected if she talked back I would have probably kicked her ass out.