Chapter 18: Run

Celeste

I groan feeling light-headed and my body sore from what felt like the worst fight of my life, my back ached in pain, and both my wrists, felt like they'd been hanging for- Trying to sit up I get slung back onto my back, my eyes adjust to the room, a bed.

I'm lying in a bed, darting my head left and right I notice my wrists hanging in two pairs of handcuffs chained to the bed frame everything suddenly hit me from last night, being chased in Damian's library, I'm running, screaming for help, screaming for Damian but he never showed up.

When someone had attacked me and forced me on the ground, I was turned on...and they were grinding over me and I fucking enjoyed me? they called me baby...muñeca.

Elias.

Instantly my breath caught in my throat and fear spread through my chest, "Damian" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth, "Aw Damian, Damian is in danger, Damian is probably getting stabbed to death, oh no!" A voice taunted, a voice I had fucking feared for so long, slowly I glanced toward the door, and there he stood, Elias, leaning against the door his arms folded across his chest and a wicked smirk on his lips.

"Hey beautiful, how did you sleep?" He suddenly asked heading toward the bed, I gasped and tried yanking my hands free but it was useless, all it did was cause a hiss and whimper to escape my throat, "Don't harm yourself muñeca" He chuckled, fearing for my life my eyes are stuck on him.

My head racing with so many thoughts of how to escape, Damian didn't show me how to get out of goddamn chains, suddenly he made his way toward the bed crawling over me, I yelped breathing heavily and wanting to keep my eyes shut, "Get away from me!" I shouted my voice echoing through the room, stammering in fear he laughed at me.

Fucking laughs at me.

I kick him straight in the face but before I can land it he grasps my ankle dragging me down the bed I scream, "HELP SOMEONE HELP!" His hand slams over my mouth, my screams turn into muffles beneath his touch, and now my arms feel like they're detached from my body.

Unwanted tears rolled down my eyes as he shushed me and forced my legs apart, gritting my teeth together I stared into his deep hazel eyes, seeing how fucking gorgeous are for a disgusting man like him "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" He reassured me while his eyes dart toward every inch of my face.
"Oh lucky me!" I shout beneath his hands, and he chuckles his eyes glinting with amusement, I hope he's having the fucking time of his life.

My adrenaline was high and the only thing I could think of was how I was going to take his head apart, no one had ever laid an inch of their hands on me without being choked, till today, Elias Morana is fucking touching me, he touched me last night and he's touching me now.

My nails were ready to claw him in the eyes, sinister thoughts rushed through my head thinking how I'd end his life.

My chest heaved up and down, I couldn't breathe through my nose nor could I through my mouth.

As if he noticed he removes his hand from my mouth, leaning down he suddenly placed soft kisses on my cheek and down my neck, my blood ran hot, and multiple electric shivers ran throughout my body, causing me to shake including him "What do you want from me" I said meanwhile tears rolling down my cheek into my ear, keeping my eyes shut I couldn't keep eye contact, I was to scare too, I felt vulnerable not knowing what to do.

He was twice my size and obviously...stronger than Damian, I had no chance against him, including my weak self, I wanted to run...I wanted to scream Damian's name.

But I knew if I did, he wouldn't like it, he'd either hurt me or hurt him, and as much as I hate him I don't wish harm in my worst enemy, but Elias, I want to tear him apart with my own hands.