Chapter 16: Shadows

Celeste

I stayed up till the devil fell asleep, the last thing I want is to get into another argument with him, I've never hated anyone as much as I hate him.

Davin went to bed leaving me alone in the library, I stared out of the ceiling-height windows into the city from afar while gripping a blanket over my shoulders.

It's my first night in the library and hell it's probably my favorite part of the mansion so far, it's quiet, dark, and creepy.

How I like it, Yawning I lean behind the bookcase, slipping my phone from my pocket as I scroll through social media-

Flinching I overhear a slight thud, jerking left and right I try adjusting my eyes to the dark, it sounded like a book might have fallen out of its bookshelf, sighing I glance back at my phone-

Another louder thud causes me to gasp, now that was loud, sitting up I use my phone flashlight to look around my surroundings, "Damian?" I loudly whisper through a hiss, suddenly I overhear a squeak of the wall behind me, gasping I jerk back.

"Davin is that you? I told you I wanted to be alone-" Another thud right beside me, yelping I turn in every direction, flashing the light everywhere I don't see anything or anyone near.

My blood ran cold and my heart was pounding I could hear it, my eyes betrayed me, and started picturing shadow figures from the corner of my eyes.

When I blink my fucking head tells me the bitch from the ring is standing behind me-

She's watching you.

I slightly scream jerking behind me as if the bitch would actually appear behind me, "Asher if that's you stop I won't hesitate to stab your eyes out with a fork and feed it to you!" Hoping he would pop his head out of a corner with a laugh, nothing happened, pure silence, and my adrenaline was running too high My thighs clenched together, my breathing becoming heavier as my nipples turned rock hard.

Sucking a breath my clit throbs my chest heaved up and down and the sensation between my thighs has me stuck in place, I was terrified...and yes for some reason it turned me on if I notice Damian walking up to me with a face mask and fucks the air out of my lungs.

"Landon!" My voice failed to shake in fear, and slowly I started stalking down the aisle of bookshelves, when no one answered, I shivered gripping my phone tighter when my wrist ached, suddenly it got extremely cold in here, I felt eyes from every corner.

I felt someone or something watching me, but I had no clue what...as if a lightbulb hit me in the head I froze on the spot.

My heart pounding louder and louder as the thoughts raced through my head, what if...

"No" I froze shaking my head, he wouldn't...he can't be here, Shivering I glance behind the long aisle of bookshelves- another thud causes me to scream, my heart racing and I swear he's standing next to me...

This feels like hell, there's nobody here, it's just someone fucking with you...

The name on my tongue nearly slips as I part my lips, don't say it...but fucking say it.

Fisting my phone I face it down the aisle, it looked like a horror movie in the dark and I expected La Llorona to start crawling toward me on all fours.

Breathing heavily I try speaking but nothing comes out, taking a deep breath I glare down the aisle of books.

"Elias...." I whimper- "Correct"

An arm reaches for me behind my back, causing me to drop my phone I scream, a rough grip holds me by the wrist and suddenly he slams me against the bookshelf, the aching pain of the wood slamming against me causes a yelp to escape my throat.

Groaning I kick him in the nut sack, but he avoids it with his hands, grasping my thigh, he suddenly pulls into me, "Get away from me!" I screamed when he suddenly released a chuckle, and my clit throbbed when he softly grinds himself against me.

Gasping I tried pushing him away and throwing punches, but it was as if I was dreaming and I couldn't contain my strength.

"You horny baby? I saw the way your tits turned into hard pebbles and how you clenched your thighs" My phone faced up and I could see the dark reflection of his face, a wide smile, and those crazy yet sexy hazel eyes.

His dimples deepen as he gripped my throat, his free hand on my thigh pulling me up, my pussy aches from feeling his cock against me, and as much as I tried to fight the urge to grind against him my pussy was wet as a fucking ocean.

"Never! get away from me you psychopath!" Punching him across the face, my adrenaline finally gives me a chance to restrain myself.

He groans and tumbles back holding onto his nose while I make a run for it, ignoring my phone and leaving my blanket behind I pant heavily as I run down the aisle.

The door, where's the door?

My heart was stuck in my chest, I could hear his stomps running behind me while I jerked left and right going from aisle to aisle, breathing heavily I glanced behind me noticing him peaking his head from a corner his eyes dart toward me and I felt stuck in time, he had a dark smile as he laughed stalking toward me.

Not running, but his steps were big enough to make his way closer and closer, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream huffing breaths as I jerk toward another aisle, "Why can't you understand Muñeca, I'm never leaving you alone until you Are mine"

I scream in fear hoping someone could hear me, but the goddamn mansion is too big for anyone to hear and Damian is right upstairs from me probably dead asleep, "Keep running baby, I love a good chase" He growled, nearly slipping on the floor, I fall on my chest landing on my hands before I could harm myself-

His hand reaches for my ankle, but I kick and push back trying to crawl away from him, "I'LL NEVER BE YOURS" he laughs again when I try crawling away and digging my nails into the wood he pulls me back.

Forcing me in my back he climbs over me, pinning both my wrists above my head, and his hard erection dug into my wet cunt that throbbed from the misery of wanting to be touched.

Fuck, yes fear makes me horny, but I'm utterly fucking terrified, which doesn't help the situation is he about to hurt me?! try fucking me in the middle of my husband's mansion?!

Hot tears roll down my eyes as he sniffed my neck and placed soft gentle kisses, "You know what you smell like Muñeca" he said in his accent turning to look at me, "Mine, all fucking mine" bitting on my lower lip I try to maintain a moan from slipping out of my throat as he softly grinds against me, and what pisses me off even more, is the fact my legs are wanting to open wider for him. 

"You ready to come home?"
"Fuck no!" I then spit on his face, and he didn't even flinch, he smiled and released a chuckle, suddenly he gripped both my wrists with one hand and his free hand went up his cheek where my spit had landed.

Creasing his cheek with his thumb, he suddenly sucked on it, my eyes widened as he groaned from my taste, "Heaven" He said.

"Are you done toying with her?" I jump at a feminine voice coming behind him, Elias chuckled, a deep sinister sexy chuckle, "Never"
A woman came behind him, I couldn't catch her face, nor her looks, she was like a shadow but what I could catch was the knife in her hands including her curly long hair and defined curves "Let's get going" 

She sighed, and suddenly, an arm reached above me, gasping I noticed a third person, this time it was a girl and all I could see through teary eyes was her red lips and long black hair before a grey cloth had been forced onto my mouth.

 "Nighty Night Minie"