Chapter 29: Emerald

Celeste

Stepping out of the car while Damian followed behind I beam as I glance at the beautiful mansion Ana owns.

"Right this way, Mr. and Mrs. Morana" One of Ana's butlers bows gesturing toward the front entrance, smiling at us, "So this is the princess's mansion in Detriot?" Damian hands interwind with mine, at first I am still, unable to process what he's doing.

Until he glances down, his gaze being sincere, the memories of last night at the beach resurfacing in my head, having to hide my cheeks from blushing he forces me to look him in the eyes "No more fighting, no more arguments" His words repeated in my head, licking my bottom lip I smile feeling all types of emotions in the pit of my stomach as I tighten my grip.

Following the butler we viewed the mansion, after last night we proved to one another how much we've been craving each other, it's always been obvious since the day we kissed, how much passion that one kiss had.

I didn't want to stop it, but I did, ever since we met the tension has been there, along with the chemistry, we both argued trying to hide how we slowly started caring.

But he's right, we're stronger working together, after we got home last night, we took a bath...and did a couple of rounds before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I haven't felt that good since...months, following the butler into a hallway and turning left into one of her living rooms we enter, "Wow it's so...bright" Damian cleared his throat beside me, chuckling I lead him inside-

"Aw if it isn't Snow White and her Dwarf" I cringed as Landon appeared lying on the couch, his feet hanging from the armrest while his arms laid behind his head, "Your late!" Casimo appeared behind the couch as if he had been waiting for us.

"Oh sorry Dad didn't know there was a time limit" I rolled my eyes folding my arms across my chest
"Apology accepted"
"What are you two doing here?" Damian sighed beside me, his arm wrapping around my waist, the boys followed the movement when suddenly their eyes were vibrant with amusement.

Oh no.

"For the food"
"And hot maids" Landon added, the sudden loud stomps of heels catches everyone attention we all glance to the archway leading into a dining room  "Your not fuck-" her eyes round in fear, The boys and I's eyes widen in terror as her face goes blank, jerking to the left and right we all make sure no one heard her curse, "Your not Ducking one of my maids!" heels-stomping as her dark brown hair, brown skin, and beautiful nude smile sways into the room.

"Ah, so this is the Damian everyone's been talking about!" she beams pacing up to us, giving her a tight hug she places a soft kiss on my cheek before turning to Damian, "Ana meet Damian Morana, my husband" I swallow nervously as her siren gaze eyed him head to toe.

"It's nice to finally meet you Princess Anastasia, pardon me for not formally introducing myself at CD" A small smile tugged her lips as her gaze darted toward mine, "What is the the ninety century? You don't have to speak so formally" I released a relieved sigh when she suddenly grasped my wrist dragging me out of the room, but before we could make it far, I gripped Landons by the hair and dragged him behind me. Laughing he releases a yelp.