Prologue

Both of them are glaring each other with equal rage, where's Kajal's eyes were filled with unfallen tears.

Pulling her wrist harshly towards himself and Abhimaan said, "I'm asking it for the last time.... Tell me why did you agreed for this marriage???

Glaring him dangerously, Kajal said, " And I'm telling you for the first and last time... Leave my hand... I don't like to repeat myself!!!

Smirking devishly he said, "why sweetheart.... I'm gonna be your husband... I have the right to touch you.... Mera haqq hai tum pe!!!
Shaadi ke liye pehle haa tumhi ne ki thi!!! .... Because you didn't want to loose this golden opportunity huh!!!

Kajal looked at him in disbelief whose eyes are filled with anger, rage and a bit of pain that didn't gone unnoticed by her. But composing herself. She pushed his chest harshly freeing her hand and said....

"Till now I was compelled , But now Mr. Abhimaan Saxena, I'm agreeing willing to marry you, to teach you a lesson for speaking and thinking such ill things about women ......

" Aap khudko samjhte kya hai...huh!!!

It's my Challenge to you that I'll change your thinking and perspective about it and make you regret about your every action and words!!!!!

Wiping her tears harshly she said, "Get out of my sight.... Now!!!!!

Raging like an angry bull on her tone and rejection,Abhimaan said, " Fine.... Ms. Kajal we'll see whose gonna regret her actions and words..i will make you regret on your decision of marrying me and you'll run away yourself......

Saying all this,Abhimaan rushed out of the room.......

To be continued......

I know Prologue is little small...

But Prologue chhota hoga... Tabhi toh suspense bda hoga... 😄😄😄

Whose gonna regret and whose gonna win.... It'll be a fun to watch.

One is rock as stone.... Another is stiff as a cliff.

One is self centered... Another one is self confident..... Whose gonna rule whoom....

We will watch that in the coming chapters with a lot of Dhoom💥💥