Chapter - 4

Hello, Salam, Namaskar my starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩

Here I'm back with ch- 4 and with overloaded excitement😝☺

So enjoy😊😊😊😊

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the last chapter, we've seen that finally Mrs. Gayatri Saxena has kept the proposal of Marriage in front of Kajal, leaving her in complete shock. She's only concerned about Kajal's acceptance become she's extremely sure about her mother Supriya's opinion that it'll be positive only... But how 🤔🤔let's see

Now Present....

Kajal slept after thinking a lot, that though she finds its creepy to investigate about someone, but still she cannot resist the motherly nature of Gayatri and bubliness of Maithili Saxena.

Due to a lot of questions running in her mind, she didn't slept properly and woke up early.

She decided to cook some South Indian breakfast today. Cooking is not only her hobby but stressbuster too.

Author:Dear readers, it's actually mine, I mean the hobby and stress buster of your real Kajal also😄

She cooked Rava idli with wadas and sambar with coconut chutney and her Bhaiya's favourite chana dal chutney. After preparing the breakfast. She went to her room to get ready for the day.

On the way to her room, she saw and heard something. She didn't wanted to eavesdrop but still saw that her brother Hrishab his hugging his wife Avantika tightly.

"I love you so much, Avni, thank you so much for this beautiful gift Jaan" Said Hrishab kissing her forehead.

Kajal ran from there, that moment only, but she heard the reply of Avantika. She said, "you're the best thing happened in my life, it's the symbol of our love, Rishu!!!!

Closing the door behind her back, Kajal was breathing heavily leaning on it.

It's so sweet, so pious... How beautiful they're looking together. I wonder how it felt when you're in the arms of your soulmate, without any hesitancy, without any care, just pure love!!!

Kajal smiled dreamly and saw her reflection in the mirror, her face is full red.

But it's very bad to eavesdrop in a couples bedroom.

"But i didn't eavesdrop, I was just passing from there, Kajal replied herself pouting a little.

After getting ready for the day, she was putting her earings when something strike in her mind.

Will my husband will also love me like this. The way Bhaiya loves Bhabhi!!!

Shaking her head, she said, "ugggghhhh!!! I think I'll go mad, after that marriage proposal , everytime I'm thinking about these things only. I think I should discuss this with my friends immediately!!!

 I think I should discuss this with my friends immediately!!!