Chapter - 15

Hello✋, Salam🤲, Namaskar 🙏

As promised, Here I come, with Chapter - 15,because now I've decided that my readers will not wait for a week for their favourite story as I'm gonna update after every 2 days.

This Chapter is dedicated to some of my regular starry buddies🥰🤩

Natasha(Nats) 🥰
Maneet🤩
Dhruty😎
Simran 😍
Hemant ☺

It's their beautiful comments and encouraging messages that builds up my confidence to the extreme level. THANK YOUUUUUUU❣️❣️❣️

Happy Reading ☺☺☺
In the previous chapter, we've seen the Royal ignorance of our Ice Queen(KAJAL) to her Beast(ABHIMAAN). The spicy laddoo masti, Deepa bua's fail attempt to demean Kajal ,Srivastavas notices Abhi's strict nature in Pagphera , Dadi's health drop and reception postponed.

Now Present...

Dadi tried to sit after listening to her kids, Before she could move forward Rio put the pillows to made her sit properly.

Holding Kajal and Abhi's hand together, Dadi said, "You both are really made for each other...you have same opinions regarding family too, I hope you both agree on every matter of your life like this only!!

Dadi's comment made both of them a bit uncomfortable, Kajal and Abhimaan both looked at each other and avert their gaze immediately.

They both started feeling as if they're betraying the hopes of all the elders. They came out of their thoughts by Mihir who came and sat near Dadi's bed , keeping his head on her lap.

Mihir is very close to Dadi, that's why today's incident made him scare.

Dadi smiled and pulled his face back to look into his eyes, except Saxenas, Kajal become shocked to see the most happy guy of Saxena family is crying.

"Kya bachho ki tarah ro rha hai!! Dadi said patting his cheek lightly.
(Why are you crying like a kid)

Sniffing lightly, Mihir asked, " Dadi... You're okay na!!!

Dadi smiled and said, "Yeah Mihir, Dadi's okay.. Hell and Hottie!!!

Everyone including Mihir chuckled on Dadi's words.

Mihir stood and this time hugged Kajal, making her surprised.

" Thank you Badi Bhabhi... You know, you're an angel.. Our Angel!! Mihir said pulling out from the hug.

Kajal smiled and wipe his tears and said, "and you're still a kid... Don't worry about Dadi, we all are here to take care of her... Ok!!

Kajal explained him like a child and Mihir nod his head smiling at her.

Abhimaan was watching the whole scenario and feeling proud of his wife.

*****
When Abhimaan went to his room, he saw Kajal keeping few things on the bed.

" Thank you!!! He said taking her offguard.

Looking at him with a blank expression, Kajal said, "I've told already, she's my Dadi also, so no need to thanks.

She speaks so sweetly with Mihir and Rio, but this blank face is reserved for me only Abhimaan thought.

" The way you behaved with her before, it's more than enough that she's still talking to you, if it would be any other girl, than she would've put a case of mental harrasment on you!!! Said her subconscious.