Chapter - 20

Hello, Salam, Namaskar and Maafi
🙏🙏🙏🙏to all my Starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩 for a bit late, though I tried to update but what to do..

As I told huge work load and work stress is not good for health, so I'm still unwell but all thanks to this sick leave😷 😉, I have decided to upload a Chapter on your demands. I'm very happy to see your eagerness and excitement for my story.

Happy Reading

In the previous chapter, we've seen that after their cozy moment, what went into Abhimaan that he pushed away Kajal and started accusing her with some allegations which are not for her. He left the room leaving his devastated wife behind. Kajal decides to finish this Challenge and Marriage game and leave the house immediately. The moment Abhimaan acknowledge his mistake, Kajal was about to leave the house, he tried to stop her,he ran behind her and fell from the stairs.

Now Present ~

When Kajal saw her husband lying unconscious on the ground in the pool of his blood..... Words died in her mouth.

She sat near him and putting his head on her lap, Kajal started shaking him, "Maan!!! Maan... Please uthiye.. Main nhi ja rahi!!! Dekhiye Main kahi nhi jaa rahi.. Please ankhein kholiye!!!!
(Maan, please wake up, I'm not going see.. I'm not going anywhere, please open your eyes)

Ram Kaka!!!!!!!

The watchman and other guards ran inside immediately listening to her screams. They get shocked too, to see Abhimaan in this condition.

They immediately lift him and ran towards the car.
Kajal was sitting on the back seat with his head on her lap and crying like anything.
" Please jaldi chalaiye Anthony bhai please!!!! She said their chief Guard Anthony.

She went to the hospital with their help. Ward boys were taking Abhimaan to the OT when the Doctor came.

"Oh God!!, it's a serious cut!!!Kese hua ye sab....Said the Doctor examining his wound.

" Ye sidhiyon se gir gye Doctor!!!! Kajal said still crying now.
(He fell from the stairs)

"Get the OT ready, he should be operated immediately, otherwise will slip into coma!! Doctor said the nurse and went behind her. But his last sentence left Kajal frozen.

Otherwise will slip into Coma!!!

She sat on the nearby chair with a thud and started crying by covering her face.

Anthony saw her broken self and took out his phone.

" Hello Rio bhaiya!!! Main lifeline Hospital se bol raha hu.... Aap jaldi yahan aa jaiye... Abhimaan Sir ICU me hai.... Bahurani bohot ro rhi hai!!!
Anthony called Reyansh and told him everything.

Rio who was in half sleep, sat up immediately after hearing everything and ran to lifeline hospital.

2 hours later....

2 hours are over by now, Abhimaan is still being operated.All the Saxenas and Srivastavas are their in the hospital except Dadu and Dadi. Because of their age and health conditions, Rio didn't let them come.

Gayatri was crying like anything and Supriya was trying to console her.

"How did all this happened beta!!! Kajal's uncle Naman came and asked her but she's numb to answer anything.

Maithili saw the condition of Kajal and went towards her. She hugged her and rubbed her back chanting, " Don't worry beta... Everything will be fine, he'll be fine....