Chapter - 1

Hello, Salam, Namaskar 🙌🙏🙏🙏🙏😌😌😌😌

My Dearest Readers today I'm here with the very first chapter of my new story....

Even after writing 4 stories, I'm still nervous that what will happen, do my readers gonna love it like previous ones or not etc etc.

But still keeping hand on my heart and faith on my bestest reader buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩, I've done the Shree Ganesh(starting) of my story❣️

            🙏🙏Shubharambh 🙏🙏

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

****

Saxena Mansion
6:59 am

Before the alarm goes off on 7 am, his eyes opened by the disturbing golden rays of Suraj chachu(SUN) ☺. But he seems least bother.

With disbelief hairs in a casual t-shirt he's still looking a complete heartthrob to steal anyone's attention with just a glance, but something is missing on that charming face... Maybe a smile😊.

After spending his time in his personal gym, he went to freshen up and get ready for office.

Fixing his tie, he came and stand in front of the mirror.
The one and only, Abhimaan Saxena.

******
Descending the stairs, he came down talking on the phone. Reaching there he kept it inside his pocket and touch the feet of his grandparents and greet his mother, aunt and uncle.

"Pranaam Dadi, Pranaam Baba" Said Abhimaan. (Greetings)

"Khub khush raho, khub tarakki karo bete" Elder Saxena's blessed him.
(Stay happy and be successful)

Soon other Saxena siblings too join the dining table. It's the rule made by Sr. Saxena that, no matter how busy any family member will be.Full family should have their breakfast all together.
As usual the only daughter of Mr. Dhiren Pr. Saxena, Deepa came after a while. She didn't have the habit of greeting anyone so nobody bothers actually.

After greeting the elders, the siblings greeted Abhimaan , for them he's not only their elder brother but also like their parent.

"Good morning Bade bhaiya....
Good morning Bade Bhaiya...
Good morning bade bhaiya... Said Reyansh, Mihir and Mehak.

" Morning all of you.... Abhimaan said in his serious tone ever.

"Rio.... If I'm not wrong I've asked you to complete the Patel Enterprise file by today.... What about that!!! Asked Abhimaan while having his breakfast.

" Ji Bade bhaiya..... File complete karke maine dispatch bhi kr di hai... Don't worry!!! Rio answered politely.
(Yes Brother, I've completed it and it's dispatched now)