Chapter - 31

Hello, Salam, Namaskar.... As promised I'm hazir with the next new chapter for my dearest readers and starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩💞🥳

So enjoy😊

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter we've seen that after the revenge plan of Abhimaan was famished, he again become quiet and distant, Kajal thought for a destination wedding for Rio, like this everyone in the family will have a vacation and Abhimaan will also have a change of mind. But her plan backfires when Abhi has to stay for more two weeks due to the foreign delegation. They reached Varanasi after a sad but lovely goodbye kiss,Abhimaan already started missing his wife, but when he called her, he got a shocking reply.

Now Present....

Kajal was satisfied after coming out of the washroom. She's clean up and changed, but the cramps are killing her. She took the chargeable hot waterbag from her luggage and keep it on charge, by the time she took painkillers.

Putting the bag on her abdomen, Kajal slept soundly due to the effect of painkiller.

****

Next day went in roaming their haveli only. Mehek showed her a lot of places, where they used to hide while playing hide and seek.

"Pta hai bhabhi... Hm me se koi kahi bhi chhupe, bade bhaiya use dhund hi lete the!!! Mehek said and laugh while making Kajal laugh.
(You know, whenever we used to hide , BigB always finds us)

After having a heavy lunch, Rio, Mihir and Mehek went towards the fields. They insisted Kajal to join them, but due to her period cramps she denied to accompany.

Mehek guessed her discomfort and went away with her brothers. Kajal went back to her room and lie on the bed holding a cushion on her chest. Her eyes fell on her husband's picture and she remember something.

"Sh** I spoke what not yesterday... Maan must be very offended... These cramps will separate me from my husband..... I need to call him now!!!

She thought and dialled him.

The person you're trying to reach is currently not reachable. Please try after some time.

The recorded voice disappointed her.

Looking towards his picture she murmured I'm sorry Maan!!!!

Due to her mood swings, she felt her tears running down, laying on the bed, she pat her tummy lightly saying, "stupid cramps.... Because of you only, I shouted on my darling husband!!!

" Hmm... Darling!!! Not bad!!!
Mocked her subconscious.

Kajal smiled shyly and said, "why not... I love him so he's my darling... But I made him sad!!!!

Thinking this, Kajal again starts to sniff.

*****

After dinner, Kajal again tried to contact Abhimaan.

The person you're trying to reach is currently not reachable. Please try after some time.

It made her tensed.

It's been night from after, why his phone is unreachable!!!

Kajal was lost in her thoughts when Anthony called her.

"Haa Anthony bhai boliye!!! She said.

" Ma'am, Actually!!!!

After discussing with Anthony for an hour, she went outside and saw Rio was talking on phone and smiling.