Chapter - 27

Hello Salam Namaskar my dearest readers and starry buddies🤩🤩🤩

I'm sorry for being late this time, but i want to share something very special about my life with you people

And this is the surprise, my new constructed house 🥰🥰, I've busy in the preparations of housewarming so can't be able to update the story

And today also, I'm sneaking few times at my work place to update this chapter 😜

So happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've come across the few cutest and worst parts of the story. First the wallpaper thing and then Manisha bua's bad behavior with Kajal. Kajal was about to went upstairs to her room when a voice halted her steps.

Now present...

Kajal!!!! Said Abhimaan .

Maan!!!! Though Kajal wanted to scream his name but it only came out as a whisper. Feeling alive again, she didn't care about anything around her and ran straight to her husband and hugged him tightly as if her life is dependent on him. Abhimaan tighten the hug. He held his wife protectively and caressing her hair glaring every person in the hall. His tighten jaw and silence is screaming danger.

Kajal was crying silently dipping her face in his chest and he's rubbing her back to sooth her, when Reyansh who also came with Abhimaan spoke.

"Hame kisi ke gherulu mamlo me interfere karne ka shok nhi hai... Aur na hum apki baatein sunne aye the... Hume Hrishab bhai ne invite kiya tha for the surprise party.... But luckily and unfortunately we've got a shock! !!
Rio said sarcastically.
(We've not interested to interfere in someone's personal matters, and nor we're here to eavesdrop. Hrishab has invited us for the surprise party)

"Badi Bhabhi ab yaha ek pal nhi rukengi.... Siya will you please pack her bags!!! Mihir said with anger.

"Mihir beta, humari baat suno.....
Naman was not able to finish his sentence when Mihir interrupted him and said, "No uncle.... Please dont stop us, I respect you a lot when my Bhabhi is not respected in her own house and ask to get out,and that too in your presence!!!!!!.......than I think it's better we should take her with us to her real own house!!

" Abhimaan, I know I called you people and these things happened all of a sudden that, we didn't got time to react....  Please accept my apology... I really!!!
Hrishab was trying to pacify Abhimaan's anger by apologising but he failed when Abhimaan intervene.

"I don't want to hear your so called formal apology, we're leaving right now as we've got the never forgotten memory. I still remember your threat when I was taking your sister away, but I think you've forgotten my request which I did this afternoon!!!!