Chapter - 22

Hello, Salam, Namaskar,And......
HAPPIEST NEW YEAR🥳🎉 🤩🤩🤩

I wish to all my bestest buddies and those readers, who're reading this story..... May this year brings success, prosperity and happiness in your life.
May Almighty Lord bless all of you with lots of happiness and good health. 😌🤗🙏

Now let's enjoy our story

Happy Reading☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've come across cute version of Abhimaan, I will not say cutest because that's yet to come 😉. We also saw that, though being extremely hurt from his behavior, Kajal was unable to hate him and choose to stay quiet because she's in a dilemma. Deepa bua again tried to badmouth about her, but failed again. Abhimaan was highly impressed by his wife and care, he's started feeling and accepting this beautiful feeling for her. But he find out Kajal's ignorance and apologize to her on which she said that she can't tolerate his unnecessary hate. He said he has reasons... Now.

Now Present...

The moment Abhimaan said that he has an explanation. Kajal turned back and look towards him.

Closing the door she went near him and sat opposite to him. Abhimaan started, "You'll be thinking that I'm also a cheap minded person who believe in the division of status in the society right!!!.... But I'm not like that Kajal...... I do had friends in my past, who were from middle class and even lower middle class family. And my thinking towards them changed because of something happened in my past.... 10 years ago!!!

Kajal was listening to him sincerely, but when he stopped, she asked "what actually happened that made you so judgemental!!!

Abhimaan looked at her and said, " Kajal.... Ever since you came in this house, have you seen my father!!!
Vishwajit Saxena.

Kajal nod with a frown and said, "No I haven't..... Even I've asked my mother about this too.... But she said that Papaji is missing from a long time...

Giving a dry chuckle, Abhimaan said, " Missing!!!... Yeah right...

Kajal... Missing woh hote hai jo kho jaate hai..... Bhaag jane wala insaan kabhi missing nhi hota!!!!
(Missing are those, who're lost. But those who ran away are not missing)

Signing heavily, Abhimaan close his eyes tightly and a lone tear escaped from his eyes. Before it could reach down Kajal wiped it immediately and nod , to ask him to continue.

Flashback

Abhimaan's POV

Abhimaan started, "it was about 10 years ago, I've passed 11th standard and went to 12th.Everybody was happy, we're celebrating my fantastic results when Dad came inside with a woman beside him. She's wearing a white saree and was looking helpless, we felt pity on her look .

Dadi asked, "Vishu, who's this lady, why is she crying!!!!

" Maa, she's the daughter of my manager Ajit Mallick, she lost her husband last week, and Pitaji made her my PA, so that's why she came to thank both of you"said Dad.

That woman came forward and said, "I'm Aparna.... Thank you so much for giving me this job... You people have not only given me a job but my self respect..... I'm a middle class woman, and for a people like me , our self respect stands first. My in-laws have kicked me out...... Papa is also retired now, I can't be a burden on him. Thank you so much!!!

Dadi held her shoulders and said affectionately, "Don't worry Beta.... Our employees are our second family, so welcome to Saxena family.

She smiled with tears, all of us felt happy because we're unaware of those croc tears then.