Chapter - 16

Hello, Salam, Namaskar..... 🙌✋🙏

My dearest starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩
As promised, I'm here with the next chapter, exactly after 2 days....
Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy🥰🤩🥰🤩🥰🤩🥰

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen the supportive husband Abhimaan took his wife's side and gave Deepa a smashing reply, same way Kajal gave her nicely when she tries to demean her still Deepa's upto something. Abhi starts obeying his wife like a good boy and then something unexpected happened. Yes.. Abhimaan apologised😯😯😯😯😯😯

Now Present....

Kajal felt as if she's dreaming with open eyes, The Arrogant Saxena a.k.a Abhimaan Saxena said Sorry!!! 😯😯

Abhimaan looked at her with a regretful expression and said politely, "I apologies for my earlier behavior, I shouted at you very badly and said what not!! I assumed you so wrong...But believe me, it's all because of my pas!!!!...I...I mean my anger, I was out of control . Please forgive me!!!

When Kajal heard earlier behavior, she remembered her wedding night, the prenuptial agreement and his allegations, and became furious, but the moment her eyes fell on Abhi's face, something inside her didn't let the anger to flow, but instead of that, she took a deep breath and said, "I'm happy that you've realised your mistake, you're forgiven!!!

She's shocked on herself, and Abhimaan's eyes are out of socket.

He smiled at her , but bursting his bubble Kajal said, " Don't get your hopes high,you're still that certified jerk who called me names...

I've forgiven you because you've realised and accepted your mistake, which is a good thing.... But the woman inside me cannot forgive you so easily, who's integrity was being questioned.... It'll take time to heal them!!

Feeling ashamed, Abhi said, "I deserve that, Maa always used to tell us...Insaan ke liye sabse kimti hoti hai jaan....lekin Ek aurat ke liye uske maan se badhkar aur kuch nhi hota, main sharminda hu ki maine tumhare maan ko thes pahuchai!!!
Wada karta hu ki tumhe shikaayat ka mauka nhi dunga....
(Life is the most important thing for a human being, but for a woman her dignity is most precious, I'm ashamed that i hurt your dignity, I promise it'll not be repeated)

Kajal felt overwhelmed on his way of apologising. But then , to reduce the thickness of tension in the air, she went inside the kitchen and brought something.

Kajal smiled and said, "though I was angry on you but you being a gentleman accepted your mistake daringly and apologised, so I think you deserve a reward, and here it is!!!

She said and opened the lid of the dish

Abhimaan grinned like a kid looking at the delicious cute muffins, but thinking about the calories his smile vanishes

Getting the indication Kajal said, "Don't worry, they're fully healthy... I have used wheat and banana and instead of sugar I've used Jaggery and these chocolate cubes are actually homemade organic chocolate... So enjoy!!!