Chapter - 3

Hello, Salam, Namaskar,
Aaj khtm hua intzaar aur
Chapter 3 lekar hazir hai Kajal apke dwaar☺☺☺🥰🥰🥰 🙏🙏🙏

Hi, starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Enjoy your new chapter

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we saw the unexpected truth that Rio and Puja love each other, in spite of Abhimaan's denial, Grandpa accepts their relationship and decided to marry them off, this raised the topic of Abhimaan's wedding as he's the elder son of Saxenas. Decade celebration of "Ray of Hope".And Kajal's interaction with Gayatri, Maithili and Suyash Saxena.

Now Present....

Suyash smiled at his wife and sister in law, as if telling something through his eyes.

Patting Kajal's head he said, " I've heard a lot about you from Mr. Naman, he said you've got a degree in Software technology from Bengaluru!!!

Kajal just smiled at him nodding her head.

Just then her Sneha Chachi and Naman Chachu came their.

"Mr.Naman, apki bachhi bohot pyari hai!!! Said Suyash Saxena.
(Mr.Naman, your daughter is just so cute)

Giving Kajal a side hug Naman Chachu said, " Yeh meri sabse achhi beti hai, ghar me sabka khayal rakhti hai 😊(She is my best daughter, she takes care of everybody in the house)

"That's really good,umm...I think we should leave now!!! Said Mrs. Gayatri.

They stood to leave, but after hearing Mr. Naman's comment, Maithili is filled with a next level of excitement, just like a teenager.

Limping on her feet, she held, Kajal's hand smilingly and cupping her left cheek she started her questioning.

"Ye toh bohot achi baat hai, ghar me sabka khayal rakhti ho, itna acha function organise kiya tumne... Khana bhi banaa hi leti hogi beta... Non Veg me kya kya banaa leti ho... Wo kya hai, hamare Abhi ko!!!!!
(It's a very good thing, you take care of everybody in the house, organized such a beautiful function, you definitely know how to cook., how many dishes you can cook in Non veg Actually our Abhi...)

She was about to continue but Suyash pulled her back saying, " Ok... Ok.. Mithi hold your excitement, we'll talk later, let's go home now hmm.

"Namaste, Bhai sahab, Namaste Sneha ji, hmlog ab chalte hai!!! Said Gayatri Saxena and went from there, holding a limping Maithili who has puffed her face like a kid.

Kajal, her friends and Chacha, Chachi all of them are watching the Saxenas with a confused reaction.

" Ye log toh full mental piece hai!!! Said Dev. And Vidhi smacked his head murmuring,"badtameez!!!
(These people are fully mad)

"Let it be,kids let's have some food.... Kajal chal beta kuch kha le... Said Sneha Chachi and took, Kajal with her to the table.
(Kajal Let's go dear, eat something)

At night in her bedroom, Kajal was thinking about today's incident. She smiled thinking about the love between Suyash and Maithili.

Maybe that's what you called true love, it increases with time..... I wish everyone gets lucky like them

Kajal thought smilingly and slept.

*****

In the car

" Apne mujhe puchne kyu nhi diya, apko pta hai na, Abhi ko butter chicken kitna pasand hai.... Fir bhi apne mujhe rok diya... Hmm"Maithili said and turned her face towards the window.
(Why didn't you let me ask, you know that Abhi likes Butter chicken, still you stopped me)