Chapter - 14

Hello, Salam, Namaskar my dearest readers and starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here the next update of yours favourite story❣️❣️❣️

So, no bak bak today, straight story

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen that Kajal's smashing reply and Gayatri's advice started it work on Abhimaan, he was in a dilemma but when Tara call names to Kajal, he became furious and gives her good. Finally decided to provide her proper respect, he got mesmerized by her newly bride look also but Kajal ignored him royally.

Now Present.....

Abhimaan was gritting his teeth on Kajal's ignorance, but had the protein shake finally.

He went to his room,freshen up and changed for Vinayak Puja.

He was descending the stairs when he saw Kajal in the kitchen. She's cooking something in the cauldron. But he was not much into the food but on his wife, unlike morning her hairs are tied up in a rough bun, her pallu is fixed on her waist and her face is looking radiant glistening in the sweat also.

How can someone look so beautiful even in sweat look!!!

Abhimaan was looking towards her and thinking about it when someone clears her throat.
He turned and saw Deepa bua standing there with her fake smile.

"Good morning Abhi!!! She said in her buttery accent.

" Morning Bua!! Abhi said in his usual cold self and went down making her scoul.

If this whole Saxena empire was not in your control then I would have not gave you such treatment, because I can't forget that you're the son of Gayatri!!!

Deepa thought and went down.

Everyone gathered in front of the home temple and Abhi saw that, Kajal was coming with a huge plate full of laddoos.

Saxena Family was standing there folding their hands, with a reluctant Abhi, because he don't believe in God and not interested in any Puja.
Kajal started the Puja with, Ganpati Shlok.

Vakratunda mahakay...
Suryakoti samaprabha..

Nirvighnam Kuru me deva
Sarvakaryeshu Sarvada...

Suddenly, Abhi's boring mood changed into a surprise listening to her shlok.

She surprised everyone by singing the devotional Ganesh Aarti in her melodious voice.

"Wow!!! Badi Bhabhi is amazing yaar... Itna toh mujhe bhi nhi ata!!! Mehek said with wide eyes.
(Even I also don't know this much)

" Tujhe fursat kaha hai, mere khane pe nazar marse se, jo shlok sikhegi!! Meher whisper near her ear earning a smack from her.

After the Puja, Kajal gave aarti to everyone and touch the feet of elders, but when she went to touch Deepa's feet she moved back.
Though Kajal didn't bother it but Abhimaan felt bad and angry on Deepa's behavior.

Abhimaan thought to take revenge on Kajal for her ignoring him in the gym.

Kajal was giving laddoos to everyone as prasaad, when Gayatri said, "Very beautiful Puja we had today beta, you've such a beautiful voice"

"Of course our Bahu is a complete package!!! Maithili said agreeing with Gayatri.

Abhimaan smirked and said, " Don't flatter her chachi, I'm actually scared that what if our ceiling fell by the effect of such horrible voice!!!