Chapter - 28

Hello Salaam Namaskar my dearest starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩.

Sorry for being a bit late this time, but the reason is this

By the blessings of all of you and my parents, again I won the best employee of the quarter award, along with a this beautiful silver bracelet

By the blessings of all of you and my parents, again I won the best employee of the quarter award, along with a this beautiful silver bracelet .

Thank you for always being my support 💞🙏☺😇

Now, enough of mine, it's time of yours favourite story

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen that Abhimaan arrived on the scene when Kajal was being humiliated, he took her with him giving a smashing hit to Manisha and Kamya. Here, Shekhar felt extremely bad on the behavior of his elder sister, on the other hand, Manisha was frozen after disgustful and hatred filled gaze of her brother. Kajal and Abhimaan shared a romantic moment in the car and Kajal made him confess that he's the anonymous man donating in Ray of Hope. Next day on the way to Ray of Hope, the car brakes failed and Kajal screamed.

Now Present.....

Maan!!!!!!!!...........

Kajal shouted loudly, when she saw the huge lorry crossing from the front. Abhimaan took a left to avoid the hit and...

BANG💥💥💥💥💥...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
He'll be ok na!!!

Don't worry bhabhi, he's absolutely fine, you've heard the doctor na...

Bhagwaan ka laakh lakh sukhr hai....

Abhimaan heard few more words when he opened his eyes. He saw his mother is sitting on the couch with his head on her lap. His full family is in the living room surrounding him.

He sat up and looked at everyone, when suddenly he remember about the accident and started to panic.

The brakes were failed.... I... And K.. Kajal.... Kajal!!!