Chapter - 30

Hello, Salam, Namaskar
Ram Ram🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A very Happy Ramnavami🙏😄 to all my dearest readers and starry buddies 🥰🥰🥰💞🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
May Ramji bless us with lots of happiness, success and a peace of mind.
Because I tell you friends, peace of mind 😦is very much needed in this year ending period.

This is the pic of Ramnavami Puja at my home

I know many of you're offended from me, but i was helpless, this financial year ending and appraisal time just took my sleep, appetite everything away, even I forgot one of my friends birthday, she told herself, I was feeling ashamed😔😞

Seriously yaar
Ek jhamela khtm nhi ki dusra shuru, but what to do, Yehi Life hai.

It'll continue like this,
solace with irritation,
happiness with sadness and
same way our story will also continue. So have fun 😊😊😊

Happy Reading

In the previous chapter, we've seen that, Kajal was about to confess her feelings, but Abhimaan got a call and come to know about Aparna's suicide. He became extremely upset and Kajal consoles him thinking something. Abhimaan again started to maintain distance from everyone that even Mihir and Rio noticed it. Gayatri, Maithili, Kajal and Dadu planned for a destination wedding for Rio and Puja at Varanasi, everyone is ready to leave next week except Abhimaan because he need to look after the French collaboration.

Now present....

Abhimaan smiled softly looking at his happy family, when his eyes fell on his wife, it got stuck for a moment. She's looking at him with a different emotion... With longing with request... He's understanding it and at a same time avoiding it.

He knows that it's been two weeks of Aparna's suicide and his avoidance.

Kajal went inside the kitchen after few moments, she thought that Abhimaan will understand her indication and follow her, but much to her disappointment, he went straight to their bedroom.

She thought that Abhimaan was too tensed to understand her indication, but over here the story is different.

....

Standing under the shower, Abhimaan was lost in his thoughts and looking at nothing.

I'm so sorry love... It's not that I don't want to stay near you.... But i know... That I'm too toxic to be, beside you, I'm scared of myself, that maybe in anger or disturbance if I say something wrong to you.... than our relationship will suffer because of that... So it's better I stay away from you!!!!

Abhimaan just can't take the defeat of his wait for revenge but still he made himself understood and went out.

During the dinner also, he's looking at his plate only.