Chapter- 26

Hello, Salam, Namaskar 😄🙏☺

My dearest starry buddies🤩🤩🤩, on the beautiful day of Propose Day 😜, I've brought a beautiful chapter for all of you.... So enjoy😊

Happy Reading ☺☺☺
But I want moreeeeeeee Reads😡😡

The last chapter was a blissful one, we've come across so many beautiful✨😍 moments, Bye forehead kiss, first cuddle of our lovely couple, Rio's Engagement, Abhimaan's love realisation, Romantic evening Ball, and last but not the least, the wallpaper dhamaka.

Now Present...

After the landline went off, Gayatri went to receive it, while Kajal was still in shock and surprise after the wallpaper revelation. She looked at her husband, who's looking down at his feet while biting his lips. His ears and cheeks have turned pink.

This site looks so cute to Kajal that she can't help but giggle a little that make Abhimaan to look at her. But he just smiled shyly rubbing his nape.

Before, anyone could say anything, Gayatri called Kajal

"Beta... Avantika wanna say something to you... Come!!!! Gayatri called Kajal and gave her the receiver.

Taking the chance, Abhimaan ran upstairs to his room before anyone could tease him.

After having a chit chat with Avantika, Kajal turned back and come across a lot of teasing smirks including, Dadi,Maithili, Rio and Mihir.

Dadi nudged Dadu and said, "Kuch sikho apne pote se!!!!
(Learn something from your grandson)

Mihir stood on the sofa and said, " So, it's a beautiful news we've got today, so we'll be having a yummy desert treat from Badi Bhabhi today!!!!

Kajal gasped listening to his announcement. She smacked his head and said, "Wallpaper tere bhaiya ne rakkha hai na, toh jake unse treat maang..... Aaya bda !!!
(Your brother has kept the wallpaper, go and ask for treat from him)

She said and went away but her real intention was to escape from the teasing session.

Mihir's jaw fell on the floor in shock while everyone laugh out loud.

" Bhabhi ne toh tera pachka kar diya Mihir!!!! Rio said and laughed loudly.

******
Kajal ran upstairs to her room and close the door immediately. Sound of the running shower make her took a breath of relief, that Abhimaan is having bath.

Thinking about the wallpaper scene few minutes ago she again started smiling. She's biting her lips to stop it but can't help and smile like a fool and looked at her pink face in the mirror.

She's busy in her smiling and shying session when her gaze fell on Abhimaan's phone which was kept on the bed.

Thinking something she took it, it was already unlocked. Kajal got surprised to see her picture as the wallpaper.

She's more shocked because, it was taken without her knowledge , especially when last night she's fidgeting with her earing near the dressing table mirror and Abhimaan was sitting lazily on the bed going through his phone.

"Achha... He's taking my picture actually on that time, not checking any mails.... Hmmm

Kajal thought and hummed.

Did he like me this much, that he's clicking my pictures secretly, he has kept my photo as wallpaper.... Oh my God!!!! Kajal thought and smiled brightly covering her face,suddenly she remembered about Avantika's call and she went inside the closest.