Chapter - 8

Namaskar🙏 Salam🙋‍♀️, Ram Ram🙌

My dearest starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩, here I'm back with the next chapter of yours favourite story,

Enjoyyyyyyyyyy☺☺☺☺
And yeah, I want more ,more,moreeeeeeeeeee reads this time 😉

Happy Reading☺☺☺

In last chapter, we've seen that, Abhimaan thought for a short term marriage plan and accepted to marry Kajal,so that he can get rid of this marriage nuisance at home and also from that clingy Tara. Saxenas went to Kajal's home, Abhimaan liked her family and loved her hand cooked food,but is irked to see his family chanting Kajal's name every now and then. In his annoyance and dilemma, he insulted Kajal very badly, who felt hurt but challenges him to change his thoughts.

Now Present...

The moment Abhimaan, left the room,Kajal sighed heavily releasing the remaining tears from her eyes.

Looking towards the sky out of the window, she said, "Ek aur ladai bhagwaan... Kya meri kismat me sukoon nhi likha hai aapne!!!!
(One more war, didn't you wrote peace in my destiny)

He's another challenge in your life Kajal, you've to win this too

Said her subconscious mind.

Nodding her head in confidence, she looked towards the sky again and said, " Challenge accepted!!!

Author:Self motivation is very important and best for us too, because as we know, no one knows ourselves better than us, so no one can motivate ourselves better than us 😉🙌😊

Roaming near her bed, Kajal was blabbering.

"What does he think of himself, how can he assume those things about me....even when we've not met before.....

.itna bda businessman Aur soch itni chhoti....

.his eyes and mind are filled with ego and I'm gonna make sure , I'll change his thinking and smash his ego" Kajal said to herself, folding her hands near her chest.

But apart from the ego, there's something else in his eyes too.... Pain?? Loneliness??..... As if he's broken from inside.

Thought Kajal, she remember his words, "Baad me usse kya mila, dhokha tanhai!!!
(What did they got later,betrayal, loneliness)

Seems like he's betrayed by someone very close to him

Said her subconscious mind, but shaking her head to erase the sympathetic thoughts about him, Kajal said, " But still that didn't gave him the right of calling me names, and insulting me........ Now I'll show him who's gonna make whose life hell.

"Mr.Abhimaan Saxena, galat jagah ulajh gye aap... Now maybe God bless you!!

Murmuring this she went inside the washroom and splashed her face, then went downstairs.

*****
Kajal went down stairs when Sneha Chachi asked, " What happened beta, it took you a while to come down!!!

"Kuch nhi chachi... Mere kamre me ek cockroach ghuss aya tha... Usi ko sabak sikha rahi thi" Said Kajal smirking at Abhimaan ,stressing a bit more on "cockroach" making him red in anger.
(Nothing, aunt. There's a cockroach came to my room, I was busy shooing him only)

"Didi to jhadu se kyu nhi mara usko!!!said her cousin brother Arav.
(Sis, then why din't you used broom)

" Nhi nhi bhabhi, chappal marna zyada sahi hota!!! Said Mihir with his everlasting smile making Abhimaan more angry.
(No sis in law, you should've used a slipper)