Chapter - 23

Hello, Salam, Namaskar My starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

I'm back with the next chapter of yours favourite story. So, no nonsense today.... Straight story ☺

Happy Reading ☺☺☺
But this time I want more no. of reads and votes... Nahi to update 🤏

In the previous chapter, we've seen that when Abhimaan realised that the evill of his past, starts to affect his budding relationship with his wife, he choose to reveal everything to her. We've seen that how his youth was destroyed and just an outsider woman broke Saxena family and changed the perspective of Abhimaan completely. Kajal tried to make him understand to accept his past and move on. Abhimaan listened to her sincerely, but figured out that, she too had a deadly past, as her mother Gayatri observed.

Now Present..

"zindagi ne tumhare saath bhi na insaafi ki hai... hai na!!!
Abhimaan said.
(Life was unfair to you also isn't)

Kajal gave a sad smile and close her eyes, a lone tear fell from her eyes. This time Abhimaan wiped it before it reaches down.

Kajal was looking at him and Abhimaan also didn't turned his gaze. They shared an intense and painful eye lock.
As if their eyes are conversing with each other.

Giving a slight nod Kajal turned her face towards the window, where curtains are waving freely with the wind.

She was quiet, Abhimaan thought that she isn't comfortable to discuss it with him. He said,"It's ok, if you don't want to I can understand.......

" It was during my college days!!! Said Kajal interrupting him.

Abhimaan was looking at her keenly, when she said, "four years ago when I went to Bangalore for my Masters in Technology!!

" You're an MTech!!!!! Abhimaan asked being completely surprised.

Kajal smiled lightly and said, "Remember I told you on our wedding night, you don't know anything about me......

Yes, I'm a software engineer. I work as a freelancer and I donate 80 percent of my earnings in Ray of Hope and other orphanages.

The money I transfer to you as rent was my earnings not of my father or brother, I'm a financially independent girl, Maan.

Though, Abhimaan felt proud and his chest swelled with pride to see his beautiful and confident wife , but suddenly he felt bad for behaving so rudely with her on their wedding night.

"Stop blaming yourself for the fault for which you are already forgiven... Kajal said with a slight smile.

How can she read me so efficiently

Abhimaan thought smiling proudly. When Kajal started.

" Four years ago, me, Vidhi and Dev went to Bangalore University for our Masters degree. Though We've Universities here also, but I wanted to enjoy the hostel life, so Papa agreed. He never stops me for anything, though he's highly possesive, when it's come to me!!!!

Kajal started the story of her past and Abhimaan started listening like a kid by keeping his face on his hand.

Kajal started, "That was the first day of University, I will not say I wasn't nervous, because I was, though my friends are with me. Vidhi sat beside me and Dev behind us. After the first lecture was finished, we stood to move out......Suddenly I felt a pull on my dupatta!!!

I turned and saw a boy of nearly my age was holding it.... I became extremely furious and slapped him hard.

Abhimaan held his cheek gulping lightly imagining the hardness if her slap.